What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats, mate. You finally installed next-gen and Sabretooth.

Quote from: cvc on May 25, 2007, 07:37AM
Nice team master$$$ does your video card support adv lighting if so options for the game turn it on the lowest setting and those black spots on Sabretooth are gone.
realy i dont care so much about sabretoot's spots,annyway i thank you cvc ,jochang and all the other guys of marvelmods.thank a lot for making me so happy.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

May 25, 2007, 02:15PM #32 Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:27PM by iammingy
Quote from: Midnight Curse on May 15, 2007, 11:30PM
OK, I admit. Good support, but XTreme is really bad. I still can't fight a boss alone with Iceman. Just doesn't have the power to battle head on.

You like Ice Shards? I guess Polar Explosion is Drake's best move. And yes, I prefer Iceman in XML2.

Ice Shards? No... Polar Explosion is way more effective...
The Xtreme won't work (that well) against cold/elemental resistant enemies --- MUA has plenty of these unfortunately. :(

I use either the Bobby Drake or snowman costumes. For figting bosses, you have (to double jump) to use Ice Slide to run away from the boss more often then you may think, then charge up Polar Explosion, and run away again....repeat the same process... :iceman:

Quote from: the master$$$ on May 25, 2007, 07:12AM
guys i present you to my DESTROYER team they make there master very proud :king:                                                                      and i'm more then sure that they realy cause some serios damage :naughty:

Hmmm... suddenly I thought of an idea making a new skin using one of the skins shown in your pic... :D

May 25, 2007, 11:02PM #33 Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 06:37PM by Midnight Curse
I'm leaning towards the Bobby Drake costume,

however, I've come up with a new team:

I)Moon Knight, Apocalypse, Cyke, and Nightcrawler.

Will come with new one every month.

My team for June:

Apoc, Capt. Marvel, the Surfer, and a slot for either MK, Daredevil, or someone that has the ability of flight (since I
love flying)

My team for June:

Apoc, Capt. Marvel, the Surfer, and a slot for either MK, Daredevil, or someone that has the ability of flight (since I
love flying)

Dude, if you're gonna post, post something meaningful.  You're spamming.  Don't post ... or 'sry' or stuff like that.

i know,isnt that cooool!!!!!!thats because his colossuses skin.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

You can use a better Ultimate Magneto skin that doesn't have the white line around the cape. Rename 10100.igb to whatever the skin is in the mod. :)

Check out my latest fav team.

The Illuminati

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

Sweet! Anyway, here's my new team for July:

Capt. Marvel, Moon Knight, Silver Surfer, and a random slot for a random character. Which one do you think should replace the open slot?