Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So does anyone know how to resize the characters with this mod?

October 27, 2008, 06:20PM #16 Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:25PM by Power Cosmic
Scale_Factor of course, do you compiling the herostat file on XMLBCUI or herostat on HeroSelect.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 27, 2008, 06:20PM
Scale_Factor of course, do you compiling the herostat file on XMLBCUI or herostat on HeroSelect.
I tried both and neither one worked. When I compiled herostat on XMLBCUI the editing did not change anything. When I did the same in Heroselect I got two Wolverines, one replacing Thor in the intial group. I already explained this though in my original post.

October 28, 2008, 04:07AM #19 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 04:10AM by Power Cosmic
Are you out of compiling card. I got a same problem too years ago. & my other problem is Deadpool Characters, Magneto & Sabretooth Conversations & Script. Because i use talents Magneto_Hero & Sabretooth Hero. Ok, i was edit those 2.
Conversations:I Compiled just once not more
Scripts:Which one should i edit. Actor List(Magneto)(Sabretooth) or ifmagneto/ ifsabretooth

Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 26, 2008, 08:35PM
Dude, what happen to Doctor Strange's manny.

He floats now instead of just standing there - better reflecting his 'profession' as the master of magic ;)

Any mirror for this one? My link isnt working too well(I'm downloading with DAP)
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

I'll make some mirrors when I get home. Can you get into Sendspace/Megaupload/Rapidshare?

Can you give me links? Or else, I'll wait for the mirrors.
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

I haven't made the links yet, I'm asking whether making mirrors at those sites would be helpful to you.

Quote from: Grig 32 on October 28, 2008, 07:59AM
Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 26, 2008, 08:35PM
Dude, what happen to Doctor Strange's manny.
He floats now instead of just standing there - better reflecting his 'profession' as the master of magic ;)

Yep.  And that frees up his slot for a character that can't fly.

Quote from: BliZZ on October 28, 2008, 09:53AM
I'll make some mirrors when I get home. Can you get into Sendspace/Megaupload/Rapidshare?

MegaUpload, i can definiedly do, but still problem, i'll take to long for this.

I am still trying to figure out how to scale the size of the characters with this mod. Before I could do it easily by compiling/decompiling the herostat file on XMLBCUI but that doesn't work now. I tried editing the herostat file on HeroSelect but that doesn't work either. Neither way makes any changes. How can I edit the herostat file with this mod? My only beef is with Thor, he just needs to be taller.

Ok, figured out what I was doing wrong. Sorry about the rant.