Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If I knew how to do this kind of stuff, I would jump on whatever needs to be done, since I have all the time in the world, but I don't. Sorry. But like they said, thanks for the work you've put into this. I really do appreciate it.  :thumbsup2:

I could help too. But, like Teancum said, we need someone to take the lead.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

Well , If noone else is going to I could step up possibly and try to put together as a package with Blaw making the installer.

I have picked up the project for now. Expect a release in the upcoming week.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

wow...these are amaaaazing news! thanks dark_mark
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Dark_Mark on April 18, 2009, 01:20PM
I have picked up the project for now. Expect a release in the upcoming week.

Thanks, Dark_Mark!  I've noticed that you've been a key player here ever since I joined up a couple of months ago.  Good luck with the project.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

He is. Especially with his fantastic meshes and their textures. The meshes look better than MUA itself.

Sorry, I'm new to this site but I was wondering is this mod for the PC version? Does it add the bonus characters from the other systems? If not, is there a mod that does?

PC version. Read the instructions (and the first post completely).

Oops, sorry. Thanks for pointing that out. Also a big thanks to the mod creators!

I put the files into the UA directory but when I run Hero select, it doesn't allow me to do anything. I did change the herostat.cfg file to point to the right directory in Vista.

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Activision\\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\\Data

Yet I go run the program and everything is greyed out.

In the run game part here is the address it shows:

C:\Program Files\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\MUA.exe

I did change it to"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\MUA.exe

Still everything is greyed out.

Any ideas anyone?

Also, on a side note, I am running:

Intel Core 2 Q9300 Quad core @2.50Ghz per core
Nvidia 9800 GT 512MB
4 GB Ram
Vista 64

Any help would be appreciated.

To the left, select an option. This will make you select your heroes.

Seems simple, but I couldn't read if you did this IMPORTANT step already.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 19, 2009, 07:25PM
wow...these are amaaaazing news! thanks dark_mark
Quote from: fox456 on April 19, 2009, 07:57PM
Thanks, Dark_Mark!  I've noticed that you've been a key player here ever since I joined up a couple of months ago.  Good luck with the project.
Quote from: BLaw on April 20, 2009, 02:41AM
He is. Especially with his fantastic meshes and their textures. The meshes look better than MUA itself.
Thank all of you, I really appreciate it. :) However, let's not forget that Official Characters is a community effort and would not be possible without the involvement of all the people who have been working on it.  :xmen_logo:
Speaking of which, I have the new version ready and we will be uploading it soon. Stay tuned ! :D
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I have a proble with this mod(or game).Mod works fine for me i mean characters abilities.But when i loading save game,the games shutdowns.And that happens every single time i try to load i saved game.Please help is that game problems or mod?Anyways thanks for hearing me and thanks for anwsers.

When you install a char or mod you need to start a NEW game with DEFULT settings.
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!