spider-man web of shadows questions

Started by matezoide, November 20, 2008, 03:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i have seen the WII version haves extra costumes to use,so i wanna know,does the PC version haves it too?

is there a mod for this game?
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

November 21, 2008, 03:40AM #2 Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:58AM by Power Cosmic
Ok, this is weird. Why Wii have extra suit than PC, 360 & PS3. Is it a good question. & do you see Wolvenom being ripped by Web-Head in a Dark Path. It just liked Hulk did in Ultimate Version.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on November 21, 2008, 03:40AM
Ok, this is weird. Why Wii have extra suit than PC, 360 & PS3. Is it a good question. & do you Wolvenom being ripped by Web-Head in a Dark Path. It just liked Hulk did in Ultimate Version.

RIP English language.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on November 21, 2008, 03:40AM
Ok, this is weird. Why Wii have extra suit than PC, 360 & PS3. Is it a good question. & do you Wolvenom being ripped by Web-Head in a Dark Path. It just liked Hulk did in Ultimate Version.

Because the Wii version has much, MUCH worse graphics.  It's a way to balance things out.

I thought Wii's graphics only just liked PS2 & PSP. But liked a Next-Gen. Except Spider-Man 3, MUA, Anime Games & the other game who just liked PS2 & PSP.

The Wii version of Web of Shadows is the same as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game, but since the Wii isn't as powerful they had to make the graphics not as good.  That's the only reason why the Wii version gets extra costumes.

I still prefer the 360 version.

The graphics arnt that bad in the wii version , its just some games are actually really bad and most people are thinking its the same with every wii game.
The suits are alright but nothing really to get excited about besides the Spider-Carnage suit :D