Omega Sentinel Mod

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, December 15, 2008, 04:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Concussion Bean? hahahahahahahaha

Misspell alert, in case you didn't get it.

oh is true, sorry guys, when I update the mod with the icons I will change it. Thanks midnight for the alert ;)

updated version , check first page.

may i request for this mod to have a MUA version? thanks

that request should go in the MUA board, since the request is for MUA and not XML2
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hey, marvel watcher, I've been making loadscreen pics for all the mods don't have any of late and thought you could use this:

Enjoy!

She is Perfect!!!! Thank you very much shaf ;)

That looks awesome. I can't wait to see you make a loadscreeb fir Shadowcat.

May 19, 2009, 12:10PM #53 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:42AM by marvel watcher
Updated version( with this awesome loadscreen, and one skin that I made) , check first page.
Edit: Guys I have just noticed that I put the loadscreen at the wrong side , lol. So if you have downloaded her version 2.1 just do it again, cause now it is with the right side.

I have to say that I always saw this mod but only now did I try her and I can't believe I never did before. She has a huge variety of powers and is one of the most fun mods to play as!! Excellent job with her

Glad that you have liked her! ;)

Hey kool, after a long time I´m back again and I´m really happy to see that you are finished and that Omega Sentinel is really one of the best mods for XML2 I think.

I just got round to playing with this mod and she is my favourite character to play as ever (including the official ones)!

Such a tremendous job. Well done and thank you!

Wow , thank you very much :)

No probs - she's such an enjoyable character and her powers are fun yet totally in keeping with her character.