MUA Videos

Started by whiteking, December 17, 2008, 08:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi I don't know if I'm in the correct menu for my question, so if I'm not, well don't be mad with me ^_^
I want to make some videos of my characters in MUA, like the Dazzler or Hellion video that we can see on Youtube, but I don't know how. Some friends told me that I can make my videos with Frapps or Camtasia Studio. I have the Camtasia Studio and I start to record, but when I check the result, the video is too slow and I don't know why. Help me please, what program do you use for your videos? why my videos are too slow. Thank you for reading!

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I use Fraps.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Fraps seems like a popular one.

Hey thank you! I'll try with fraps.

:emmafrost:
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hey thanks to all of you, I used Fraps and finally I made my fan video of the Emma Frost mod!!! Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPSHe_BENtU

Now I'm going to do a Jean Grey video too!

Thank you again!!!!

Phoenix Endsong #5

Great choice of music. Within Temptation is my most favourite band in the world.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Kwlz.

Just a few recommendations for what I think are pretty good mods: War Machine, Punisher, and Iron Fist

Agree, Within Temptation is an amazing band and "Ice Queen" is a really good song that is perfect for Emma ^_^ and now here's my Jean Grey video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVCDr2dWQ-I

Honestly I don't have plans of making more videos, maybe because it was really difficult to put on youtube (you can blame my internet service O_o ) but If I do, I will consider your recommendations!

Thank you again!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Endsong #5