nodoubt_jr's mods: Psylocke, Carnage, Wolfsbane, Magik, Cannonball, X-23

Started by nodoubt_jr, January 11, 2009, 10:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
not sure about u guys but does web zip look a bit weird 2 u?

Quote from: venom64 on December 13, 2011, 12:48AM
not sure about u guys but does web zip look a bit weird 2 u?

There were no good animations for webzip, that is the best I could get. Also web zipping doesn't work in xml2 like it does in MUA, so basically I added it so that it wouldn't be missing and for those that wanted it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

couldnt u use  the venom mods web zip? i think that will work really well

Well, MUA seems to crash a bit for me, So I installed XML2 again, first thing, download your mods xD

Carnage is always a character I've been looking out for, and you did an AWESOME job!, I Love the symbiotic sounds etc.! Glad to see Shriek make a little cameo as well, also, Lunatic leap looks JUST like the ps3/Xbox360 version (I own the DLC :P)

Amazing job No-doubt!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thank you so much, that made me really happy to read :)
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

That Iron Fist mod looks SWEET. I always felt Luke Cage was "a little" out of place in MUA all on his own... Now your Luke Cage and Iron Fist mods will make an awesome duo. Once I get my computer back, I'm surely add Iron Fist to my roster.

:ifist: :pman:

Just one question: Any particular reason to use XML2 cel-shaded models for the skins? There's already a red-suit Iron Fist skin in your Daredevil mod. Couldn't that be used in the Iron Fist mod?

The Iron Fist mod is AMAZING!  So much fun to play with!  Thanks a million!   :ifist:

Quote from: hemlot on December 21, 2011, 01:53PM
That Iron Fist mod looks SWEET. I always felt Luke Cage was "a little" out of place in MUA all on his own... Now your Luke Cage and Iron Fist mods will make an awesome duo. Once I get my computer back, I'm surely add Iron Fist to my roster.

:ifist: :pman:

Just one question: Any particular reason to use XML2 cel-shaded models for the skins? There's already a red-suit Iron Fist skin in your Daredevil mod. Couldn't that be used in the Iron Fist mod?

It does use that skin, the only difference is that in the Daredevil mod I hid the cel shading, by using this code in the herostat
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = 3101_outline ;
      }

I didn't do that in the Iron Fist mod which is why they still have the cel shading.  Don't remember why i did that, but the code above will work for some of the skins in the mod.

Quote from: TravisSF9787 on December 21, 2011, 07:02PM
The Iron Fist mod is AMAZING!  So much fun to play with!  Thanks a million!   :ifist:

You're welcome, and thanks so much for the awesome comment :)

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on December 21, 2011, 09:15PM

It does use that skin, the only difference is that in the Daredevil mod I hid the cel shading, by using this code in the herostat
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = 3101_outline ;
      }

I didn't do that in the Iron Fist mod which is why they still have the cel shading.  Don't remember why i did that, but the code above will work for some of the skins in the mod.

Hm... Weird. I tried the code on all of his skins but didn't work... works on Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Nightcrawler, etc... Tried to activate the code one skin at a time, but nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. Thanks a bunch!

Anyways, still a wonderful mod. Keep up the good work, and happy holidays!

im glad you figured it out and same to you :)

Wolfsbane Mod V3.1
Wolfsbane Alternate Version V1.1

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?lardr1n2f9pyk6r

Skin "2111.IGB" Turqoise and White partially morphed  is not included in the herostat, if you want to use that one replace one of the other skins in the herostat.

Notes:  This is what I hope to be the final version of Wolfsbane.  I was finally able to fix the last issues the werewolf/full wolf version had, she no longer runs on all fours while remaining in human form in non-combat bases.  She now runs in those bases as a regular character.  I also fixed some other animation issues, for example she turns back into a human when opening doors.

Since I was updating the mod with this fix, I decided to update some other stuff.  Thanks to DeeDooo the mods now have a better New Mutants skin, an X-Force skin, and a Werewolf skin that looks more wolf than demon (I reskinned the Wolf skin to match the color of the Werewolf skin).  These are other changes I made:
* Fixed the Turqoise and White skins, I put them on the PS2 model to fix the weird outline issue and hexed the hair so it wouldnt go through the body.
* New 3D Heads
* Fixed the Xtreme attack

So in case you are confused, just install everything in this package, and then pick which version you want to use: "herostat wolfsbane werewolf.txt" features the herostat for the version that only uses one skeleton, fightstyle hero, and only has her change into werewolf form. "herostat wolfsbane wolf.txt" features the herostat for the version that uses a new skeleton, new fightstyle, and has her changing both into werewolf form and full wolf form, and has her running on all fours. Both versions never overwrite each other, so you can play one game with one version and then play another game with the other version and all you will have to do is change the herostat entry (you can also use both at the same time too, since i edited them so they dont crash when choosen at the same time).

For Wolfsbane Mod V3.1:
Remember that in order for the mod and the second skeleton/fightstyle to work you must start a new game from default.  Previous save games remember your old fightstyle and continue to use it and for the mod to be fully playable you need both skeletons to be used.

Credit:
Icons, Loading Screen (2102) and most power sounds by Dihan
Graduation, Last New Mutant, Original X-Factor, New X-Factor, AOA, Turqoise and White, and  Turqoise and White partially morphed skins by shafcrawler
Loading Screen (2103) by shafcrawler
Werewolf form, New Mutants, and X-Force skins by DeeDooo

Preview Pics:

WOW.

I wasn't expecting any updates on your mods. I thought Wolfsbane was already top-notch. With new skins and fightstyle fix, it will be perfect. I'll give it a try immediately.

Quote from: hemlot on May 27, 2012, 06:31PM
WOW.

I wasn't expecting any updates on your mods. I thought Wolfsbane was already top-notch. With new skins and fightstyle fix, it will be perfect. I'll give it a try immediately.

:) Thanks for the nice comments.

Quote from: iammingy on May 27, 2012, 06:34PM
Yay! :applause:

What other stuff? :)

For this mod: new skins (New Mutants and X-Force), additional loadscreen, fixed some her effects

Oh wow this mod was already spot-on but it's even more amazing! I always just love seeing your new releases :)