nodoubt_jr's mods: Psylocke, Carnage, Wolfsbane, Magik, Cannonball, X-23

Started by nodoubt_jr, January 11, 2009, 10:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She looks so much better :O These skins really made a difference aswell :) Great job everyone!

So coooooool! Fantastic!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

For the vision mod, is he suppose to have like a  "Mutant Mastery"power to upgrade or not?
Cosmic Defenders!

Quote from: Polygone on July 03, 2012, 07:07AM
Magik was already awesome, but this! 0.o, thats just stunning! Her transformation boost looks epic! :D

Quote from: мaгvel wатcheг on July 03, 2012, 07:20AM
She looks so much better :O These skins really made a difference aswell :) Great job everyone!

Quote from: Rogue on July 08, 2012, 07:34AM
So coooooool! Fantastic!!!

Thanks for the nice comments guy, and yes these mods are definetly team efforst :)

Quote from: liamjohnwyn on July 12, 2012, 07:40PM
For the vision mod, is he suppose to have like a  "Mutant Mastery"power to upgrade or not?

No he doesnt
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wow I just noticed the updates today and they look incredible! Magik looks so cool!
I'm going to play with her as soon as I can. Well done and thanks for sharing :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Cannonball Mod v3
download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9qonn

These skins are not in the herostat, but are included in the package, see read me for more info

Notes:  I had to update this mod, it just never felt complete.  After playing XML2 PSP this mod felt so flawed, it now feels a lot closer to the PSP version.

Gone is the old skeleton, while I liked some of the animations it just felt too feminine and not close to what he has in the official version.  His current skeleton is masculine and fits closer to his PSP skeleton.  DeeDooo did a bunch of new great skins, including the 3 he has in the PSP version, he used the official textures for inspiration so believe me they are super close to the official skins.  I started the powerstyle and talents from scratch, with the PSP files and fixed them up and added new attacks.

My goal was to get him as close to the PSP version as possible, so a new conversation hud head and new menu portrait are included.  Sadly we can't hide his legs since they are not skin segments, so included in the package is a "Cannonball Herostat (No Legs)" which lets you play with a version that does switch back and forth between a normal Cannonball and one that has hidden legs.  We can't do skin filters in XML2 so this version only has one skin (it uses the skin changing method, so it goes back between normal skin and one with the legs hexed out).  See pic below.

To hide the legs more on the regular version, I just double the size of the leg effects, it makes it look a lot better and hides the legs a little better

Here are some of the other changes:
*added combo entries to the powerstyle since his original PSP powerstyle were missing them
*added official loadscreen
*added passives

I hope you guys like the update, since I basically redid the mod all over :D

Credit:
X-Men Classic 7106 skin by Norrin Radd
X-Force Purple, AOA, New Mutants 7107, XSE, Mutant X, X-Force Blue, Counter X and Messiah Complex skins by shafcrawler
X-Men Classic 7109, PSP Future, Modern New Mutants, New Mutants 7111, PSP Weapon X, Ultimate, Age of X, Wolverine and The X-Men skins by DeeDooo

Preview Pics:

New Attacks

What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Looks absolutely stunning As you may know or not ^^ I'm a big fan of your work All your releases are so unique
Really the original mod was cool but can't resist to try the updated one Download now :P

Quote from: mj fan on September 15, 2012, 04:03PM
Looks absolutely stunning As you may know or not ^^ I'm a big fan of your work All your releases are so unique
Really the original mod was cool but can't resist to try the updated one Download now :P

Thanks for the awesome comment, I've been following your skinning thread and I love what I see, I dont know a lot of the characters but good skins are good skins :)

I hope you guys like this new version, I got a lot of positive comments on the old version so I hope this new one can keep those guys happy :)

Cannonball really does look wicked! :D I and his skins do look alot closer to the psp version too!

Thanks for the update nodoubt he will now be added back to my roster ;)

Cannonball has always been one of my fav characters but I never felt like he was complete. However now he feels amazing and is very enjoyable! Splendid work as always :)

I really love the skins : D nice job I always loved ur mods for XML2 xD cuz they all feel like they are not mods at all but actuall XML2 chars : D No offense to anyone else every mod here is great but urs and Edward always feel like they are original XML2 chars and not mods : D

EDIT: I didnt express myself correctly xD every mod here is awesome and unique and great but some mods look amazingly out of XML2 some characters are overpower full and urs are just XML2 xD if u know what I mean? No offense I love almost every mod here ( even those that I dont like I dont like the character or his powers not the actual mod this is just my personal opinion ) Ur mods are my fave cuz I like playing hard games that challange me and with powerfull mods ( like WhiteKings Emma which I love ) which is justice served for Emma if u ask me sometimes doesnt give challange (which in reality would be like that I mean she is somehwt OP like Storm who is only character I like to play and to be OP, while ur Psylocke gave me quite a few nerve wreckes when she died xDDDDD Or doesnt do enough DMG xD Its weird I know but I love it xD

QuoteThanks for the awesome comment, I've been following your skinning thread and I love what I see, I dont know a lot of the characters but good skins are good skins

I hope you guys like this new version, I got a lot of positive comments on the old version so I hope this new one can keep those guys happy
Thanks :) And yeah As always the result is brilliant Love the new powers ..so Yeah you can really say once again that those guys are happy :P

He looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Magik looks stunning. One of the characters I love, I mean that's not the only reason why I am saying that you know ... Great job amigo.....