How did you come across Marvel Mods???

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 14, 2008, 01:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ironmanfan on June 14, 2008, 06:45PMI can't remember but the person who answered said this website was legal so I trusted what he/she said and came around
And here I thought that one day some mysteriously looking guys in black would knock at my door :rofl:
I just hope they don't change their mind though...
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Google, though my search began waaay back in the days when I saw idrinkdrpepper's youtube videos. Back then, I was veeeeery internet illiterate so it took me a while. That and the fact that at that exact time, I was temporarily obsessed with Harry Potter and mortal Kombat (unlike my usual self where I keep obsessing over X-men)...........okay, that's waay too much details....

I was looking at mugen videos on youtube and came across the dazzler video.

When i first got to this page there was a user name burning_rage (i think he gone now) i ask him for help since he seem to had control of the xml2 forms then he answer so rude like never too message him a again telling me to get my head out of my ass and stuff like, I was like WTF did I say something?

He probably got direct requests all the time from people.  I'm not saying he handled the issue well, but I can say from lots of experience that when people ask you directly for help (instead of just asking the community in general) it gets very annoying.

I make it a point never to answer "How do I do this" questions unless it's in a public forum.

Yeah, guys get annoyed and flip out.  It's definitely not uncommon :P

I cant really remember but I think it was after I found the moonknight/colossus mod and I typed it into google trying to find where it came from and then I found MarvelMods :D

I found MarvelMods mentioned in Wikipedia so I decided to check it out. I'm really glad I did.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

oops...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Nah, it's OK. I believe we can use this one, since mine is completely dead. :)

I Googled Marvel Ultimate Alliance mods, and it came up with Cates' Catalog. But that was back in the ancient days of April of last year.

But I voted that I was high/drunk. :wtflol:

Searched Google for a newer version of the  :colossus::moonk: pack (got the initial pack from gameburnworld)

I was browsing Wikipedia for news of an MUA sequal (this was last year before Activision announced it) and found the link to Marvel Mods

i was looking for mods for freedom force marvel characters and a the web found this site witch inspired me to get mua and xml2 for pc  love the mods by the way keep up the work peoplejavascript:void(0);