Storm vs Jean Grey (NOT PHOENIX)

Started by warmachine300, January 22, 2009, 06:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, but Jean herself admits she's not confident in her telepathy powers.

okay, i have been studying them both and have concluded that storm would come up victorious.  just think about it, if storm feels like there is very limited space and jean makes it worse, then storm wont know what she is doing and loose control of her power, if so, then there is no telling what amount of damage that storm could do to jean!
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Well yes, if Ororo goes crazy, than no one can tell, what will she do!

exactly what i am saying, so of course storm will emerge victorious.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Yeah, but I just care with the victory of Storm (I hate Jean, she is so...I don't know what, but I don't like her)

February 14, 2009, 01:55PM #20 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 04:30PM by nodoubt_jr
Storm has gone up against psychics before and won (White Queen, Shadow King, Elias Bogan). In the time it would take Jean to break through Storms psychic defenses (both from Pro X's training and Storm's own self training), Storm would have hit her with a lightning bolt or something.  If Storm immediately hits her with hurricanes and flash freezes and stuff like that then Jean wont be able to concentrate to use either of her powers. Then its Storm's.

Jean would win, if she immediately threw up a tk shield.  that will keep her protected long enough to either use her telepathy on Storm and try to break her defenses, or just to smack Storm around with her tk.  Plus Storm always holds back, Jean doesn't when she is pissed (just ask Emma Frost :))
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

but in saying that, doesnt it always seem that when jean gets angry she just has to use the energy she has stored from the Pheonix Force?  In doing so, she would be temoted to use the Pheonix Force which would be a major advantage, to me this seems like a pretty cheap shot.

no not really, theres a lot of comics were she uses her own energy, no phoenix.  for example the issues before the phoenix even replaced her, or the early x-factor comics, just look at "Sabretooth: In the Red Zone", Jean gets pissed, throws Sabretooth around and then breaks his legs with her tk.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

well, if so, isnt storm strong enough to insinerate her with electricity

Quote from: Wade Wilson on February 14, 2009, 12:25PM
Yeah, but I just care with the victory of Storm (I hate Jean, she is so...I don't know what, but I don't like her)

The word you looking for is............Cool!

Though it's still sophie's choice for me, can't decide, they are both part of my favorite x-men (together with rogue and nightcrawler)

well, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so i guess it doesnt matter who wins.

Well, I know this sounds crazy but i think with Cerebro Jean may actually win the fight, if anybody saw the series finale of X-Men Evolution you would see that Cerebro enhanced both her telepathy and telekinesis. But still, it does sound kind of crazy to have Jean Grey without the Phoenix, the Shi'ar and everybody else agree the Jean Grey is the Phoenix's "host, heart, and self".
As you can see Jean Grey is my favorite superhero on the planet, but Storm has to get some credit, she can destroy Africa with her powers(Wolverine and the X-Men)

true, i also saw that one.  But, unfortunately the one behind it was Shadow King, without him, storm would have been unable to do what she did.  As a conclusion, Storm can control water, causing hurricanes and multiple tornado's[xmen 2] therefore, she could destroy Earth if lead down that path.

Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on February 23, 2009, 07:25PM
As a conclusion, Storm can control water, causing hurricanes and multiple tornado's[xmen 2]

i get the feeling that the movies arn't exactly known for their continuity

Okay voting over. And it looks like Jean has won by a landslide. Wow. I knew she'd win but I didn't think she would win by that much. But still

VICTORY: JEAN GREY