Dark_Mark's Converted Character Pack ver.2.0

Started by Dark_Mark, February 09, 2009, 01:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
the first time i was asking for help the second post i was explaining what i did so people would know how to help me

Doesn't matter, it's double post.
There's a button called MODIFY at the top of your post. Use it when you have already posted and want to add something more. You can make your post looks like this:

how do you get beast to work

EDIT:
cuz i put the beast file in the actors folder and its still his regular costume

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

For the Beast skin? probably you need to change the name of the skin.
For example if the skin that you downloaded is 23342.igb (this is just an example), rename that skin using the name of an existing one from the Beast mod. Then put the new skin in the correct folder.
If you already change this and nothing happens, I don't know what's your problem then...

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Dark_Mark on February 09, 2009, 01:45PM

... Though most of the models will be included in the final version of Official Characters, there is still a lot of time until the pack is released and there is no reason to keep these hidden....

This package contains the following models:

1. Black Widow:

• MUA NPC
  • Ultimate
  • Yelena Belova
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Classic

2. Ronin:

• Ronin
  • Ronin Unmasked
  • Echo
  • Street Gear
  • Mannequin

3. Captain Marvel:

• Genis-Vell
  • Genis
  • Captain Mar-Vell
  • Ultimate
  • Mannequin

4. Swordsman

5. Classic Beast

6. Cable

7. Jean Grey

I assume that Ronin, Black Widow and Captain Marvel have been included in the Official Characters Mod.  But are the other four still available -- especially Swordsman?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

NEW LINK PLZ NOT WORKING! WANNA DL THIS BAD A$$ SKIN PACKAGE!

1st: i'll let any moderators deal with your writing style
2nd: they are all included in the latest official characters pack, so enjoy.

Hey, sorry didnt know i was being critqued on my writing??!? I just wanted the skins for marvel and ronin not the characters..is that possible?!?!

Please don't post in all capitals.

The Official Characters Pack is needed if you're going to use any individual mods. If you just want the skins then you just don't use the characters. Either way you're going to have to download the Official Characters Pack eventually.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

well i've downloaded the the off char pack a long time ago..is there any way to make a new link for those skins is what im trying to get at? Because cap'n marvel and ronin skins look horrid from the off char pack..

we
Quote from: darrenone on October 25, 2009, 10:28AM
well i've downloaded the the off char pack a long time ago..is there any way to make a new link for those skins is what im trying to get at? Because cap'n marvel and ronin skins look horrid from the off char pack..
not in the new one found here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3380.0
just sayin.

Oh I just got confused because i downloaded the off char pack 1.4 from the home page not the forum, and it came with those skins i didnt enjoy so I thought if i downloaded the pack thats older than its going to be the same.. :p