Cyclops vs. Wolverine

Started by LX - Rampage, February 28, 2009, 03:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay ladies and gentlemen! This fight will be between Cyclops :cyclops: (when he is ANGRY!) and Wolverine :wolverine: (when he is ANGRY!). This battle will be full of beams and slashes, so lets see who would win! (If you saw some cartoons, you would know, that both of them is extremly dangerous, when they're angry)

February 28, 2009, 04:04PM #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 04:23PM by Faure
Wolverine. He's too quick, agile and in melee Cyclops isn't great at all. Any shot Cyclops makes, Wolverine should be able to dodge with ease, where as I never seen Cyclops being that quick and fast.

Considering Wolverine has regenerated from just a skeleton and his skeleton is indestructible, I'm going to have to give this one to Wolverine. There's nothing Cyclops can do that will outright kill him... Unless he hires someone to erase him from reality. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I can't decide - they're both equal to be honest.

When Cyclops gets going hes one of the post powerfullest X-Men but Wolverine is a very strong fighter and his healing factor is why he wins so many fights.

I think either could win - its on luck to be honest.

Therefore I cannot decide.
:gambit: :jubilee: :iceman: :storm: :wolverine: :nightcrawler2: :mystique: :cyclops: :colossus: :dazzler: :polaris: :havok:  :beast: :shadowcat2: :phoenix: :emmafrost: :cable: :blob:
X-Men - best supehero team ever!

Cyclops's only chance would be getting completely out of Wolverine's range. It would be VERY difficult, but not impossible.

On a 'fair fight', no contest, though.

Cyclops' optic blasts can be very powerful, but you've gotta consider the background of them! Cyclops might be very well trained in unarmed hand-to-hand but Wolverine is a samurai and ninja as well! And also, he's got an uncharted healing factor, which gives him a large edge over Cyclops! So this one has a pretty predictable result! Hats off! Wolverine would simply stick two claws into cyclops' eyes, then cut his head off!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on February 28, 2009, 07:23PM
Wolverine would simply stick two claws into cyclops' eyes, then cut his head off!

IIRC, a move like that costed Wolvie his hand in AoA!

true, true! but still, in AoA, cyclops really IS a cyclops... in this contest, for sure Wolverine would kick his butt.

Is it the mainstream cyclops? because in Ultimate X-men cyke was the last x-man to go down in a battle

You guys remember that "Old Man Logan" Series?
Where Logan meets a blind Hawkeye in a devasted USA, divided into territories. He says how he alone slashes the entire X-team! He was deceived by Mysterio's illusions and killed them all. None was left alive! That was cruel!

Well, I already voted to Wolverine. He IS a weapon.

As much as i like cyclops i have to admit wolverine  :wolverine: would win. If wolverine can face off against the hulk :hulk_icon: and survive then im sure he can beat cyc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hulk is stupid. Many heroes could pound him!