XML1 & XML2 Character Release Compendium

Started by DJay Saint, April 02, 2007, 02:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Burning Rage on April 09, 2007, 07:08PM
EDIT:  For those (or the one, actually) who complain they can't use momoshare:
That would be me. Thanks a lot for uploading them on a different place than momoshare too.
I apreciate it a lot and keep up the great work you do!

is anyone working on an Archangel/Angel mod?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

He was released for MUA... as far as XML2 goes, I dunno.  I haven't thought about making him yet.  I might get around to it eventually when I get that whopping list of crap done that I want to get done.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

ok thanks
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

He'd kinda break the story too if he becomes playable.  So I've heard.  Haven't made it to the Archangel fight yet.

Here's how I think we should cover some of the chars who we don't have space for in the herostat: add them to the Danger Room! (including Prof/Stark/DP. That way we could leave Stark and his 'Beacons' alone)

Jubi/Magma are easy, and we should stick to the moves that exist. Except that Jubi's 'Overload' (yeah, Gambit's was Overload and Jubi's was Detonation in XML1, but Gambit stole the name 'Detonation' for XML2) and Magma's 'Fiery Sled' need to be slid out into third moves, just like Gambit's Detonation and Iceman's Ice Sled (and Colossus' Siberian Express, but that is a different story). Otherwise, their current Movesets/Icons are sufficient for the DR. Mystique's 'Bomb' thing should have damage/radius increased to Xtreme levels, and have it counted as an xtreme. And her 'Shape Shift' counts as a boost, yes? Plus, she needs icons. What say you guys?

Other characters who (imho) we should look into making plans for more fleshed-out playable DR versions (like heroes, as in 2 or 3 attacks, a boost or two, and an xtreme; plus icons so you can see what the moves are):
1. Archangel or Angel (seeing as only one skin can be used in the DR, should we go X-Man or Horseman?)
2. Blob
3. Banshee
4. Quicksilver
5. Polaris
6. Havok
7. Multiple Man
8. Blink
9. Marrow
10. Shadowcat
and some of the XML2 bosses.

For limited DR play, Archangel should be used for greater continuity, if you're going to use his missile attack, since he shoots metal feathers with it. Might as well make it all line up if only one skin is available

That's what I was thinking. Plus, his wings are shiny :laugh:

I tried what you said but it still persists.  I also did the thing with the character heads but it just gave me 2 professors or 2 betsys.  I left it so that the professor is a blank picture.  Thanks for trying to help anyway.

ps.  I kept professor because I use him sometimes, but never use Ironman.  Also I changed the energy-force team bonus to work with the 4 psychics now in the game to make psych-force.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Why not have an Angel and and Archangel?  Just like we could have Beast and Dark Beast.  That'd be a saweeeeet matchup.

hei you have rogue xml1 skin
Hey there! Have a great day o/

It's in the skin mega pack.  Look around first.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: BliZZ on April 18, 2007, 01:41PM
Other characters who (imho) we should look into making plans for more fleshed-out playable DR versions (like heroes, as in 2 or 3 attacks, a boost or two, and an xtreme; plus icons so you can see what the moves are):
1. Archangel or Angel (seeing as only one skin can be used in the DR, should we go X-Man or Horseman?)
2. Blob
3. Banshee
4. Quicksilver
5. Polaris
6. HAVOK
7. Multiple Man
8. Blink
9. Marrow
10. Shadowcat
and some of the XML2 bosses.

Havok outfit in XML is the best outfit i ever seen on this character. this character has to be made for XML2

Yeah Havok is a big one for me too.  I can't wait to play as him.