What other games do you guys (and gals) play?

Started by piutebob, March 08, 2009, 03:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 08, 2009, 03:28PM Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:18PM by piutebob
I play many (varied + random) games: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King , The Hobbit (very confusing at some points), The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2: The Rise of the Witch-King, and well, that's all I can think of... for now...

EDIT: Okay, a little more varied-ness: Eragon, every so often The Sims 2 (truthfully: a dumb game, no offense to all those people who play it!), and Keepsake

Quote from: piutebob on March 08, 2009, 03:28PM
I play many (varied + random) games: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King , The Hobbit (very confusing at some points), The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2: The Rise of the Witch-King, and well, that's all I can think of... for now...

Indeed. Very varied.

I'm a big Nintendo fan so I enjoy Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, etc. I also like Guitar Hero and games such as Castlevania.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I basicly just play at the PC, so...Street Fighter roms, diablo 2, fable, pokemon/yu-gi-oh for GBA, Zelda, Chrono Trigger(oldie but goodie). guess that's it.

oh, and a lot of free cell!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

X-man offical game, but not much because i don't like. Spiderman web of shadows, not bad, but not great either. That's it basicly; don't game that much.

Two favorites that come to mind:  the Civilization series and Magic the Gathering.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Halo 3, Castle Crashers, Rock Band 2, Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Civilization 4 (and expanison packs), Age of Mythology, Star Trek: Legacy, Shaun White Snowboarding, various odd adventure games including Schizm and Omega Stone.  All for PC, no consoles for me.

Uhm, like Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill, Condemed, Virtua Fighter, Area51:
HeHe, i kinda like horror games because of the hordes of creatures and thrill
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I'll play any Prince of Persia, Mario or Zelda I can get my hands on. Also, any game by Tim Schafer. It's a sad thing that in the last 10 years he's only made one game (Psychonauts).

Wow! My thread seems to be a hit! :rofl: Anyway, here's one more: Pirates of the Caribbean(?):Online (A massively Multiplayer online game)

I don't actually play that much except MUA and XML2 of course but, I have:
-X-men the official game (Got stuck, got bored and stopped playing)
-Fantastic 4 (not very often)
-And yes one game I haven't played in six months: The Sims 2
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

On PC: Fable, Sacred, Sacred: Underworld, Sonic Heroes. on PS2: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4, Tekken 5, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Sonic Unleashed, Need for Speed: Undercover and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Yeah, I'm a real life gamer :D

Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on March 09, 2009, 04:21PM
Uhm, like Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill, Condemed, Virtua Fighter, Area51:
HeHe, i kinda like horror games because of the hordes of creatures and thrill
You should play Half-Life :rofl:

March 10, 2009, 08:44PM #14 Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:36AM by StepfordCuckoos<3
I was going to play Half-Life, but unfortunately i didn't get the chance, so I was like what the heck!

:runaway:
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::