What other games do you guys (and gals) play?

Started by piutebob, March 08, 2009, 03:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just remembered a couple more:
-Lego Star Wars 1&2 :D (alright games though I don't like them much anymore)
-Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (I haven't played that one in a while. It's a good game though)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Here are all my current and past games:

- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (played it for 2 years, took first place on Capture the Flag ladder on Clanbase, was in a nr1 Team Deathmatch team for a short period, took 39th place on Objective Match before I quit the game. All I could remember). Currently playing it again (since today lol), but I can't because of the keystroke limit :P
- Unreal Tournament 99 (Because the nr1 of the world was in my class when I was studying Information Communication Technology (straight translation of ICT in dutch) 5 years ago). Started a fun clan and then quitted the clan. Played on public with own made skins which were utterly crap).
- Command & Conquer (All of them!)
- The Movies (what? I think of it as a great game..)
- Marvel vs. Capcom & X-Men vs Streetfighter (Playstation games!)
- GTA: San Andreas (PC, made a public server with GTASAMP for my friends)
- X-Men Legends II (don't have it anymore :(:( )
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (doh)
- World of Warcraft (was planning on buying gamecards but unfortunatly I can't really afford that yet. I can create my own private server but that's limited to my friends or anyone else who wants to go on it and play, though I'm looking forward to buying gamecards when I get a better job :P)

I bought all of those games (never got any as a present), except for WoW which my best friend copied over to my external HDD. He bought the game with gamecard (I never knew of the gamecard before XD). I lost the DVD of XML2 however, so I have to buy it again.

I also play City of Heroes.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Any X-Box 360 Games.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Chronicles of Narnina: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Prototype, Forced Unleashed, Tenchu Z, Dynasty Warriors 6 & Empires, Warriors Orochi 1 & 2 and Left 4 Dead.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on August 23, 2009, 08:34PM
Prototype, Forced Unleashed, Tenchu Z, Dynasty Warriors 6 & Empires, Warriors Orochi 1 & 2 and Left 4 Dead.

I love Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires I play it every chance I've got.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I love the game, soon im going to create Da Qiao as acharacter suing Xiao Qiao's fans.  But won't have that much time to play now that tomorrow is my first day of sophmore year. :(

Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on August 24, 2009, 06:31AM
I love the game, soon im going to create Da Qiao as acharacter suing Xiao Qiao's fans.  But won't have that much time to play now that tomorrow is my first day of sophmore year. :(

Sophmore... ooooo... Well you have fun! I know I am over here!

Are you guys sophomores in high school or college?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm not American so... Can some-one tell me what a sophomore is? I know it's year 9-10. Am I right?

Year 10-11 in high school, year 2-3 in college

I am a sophmore in High School.  But yea school started so I won't be on often. Not like I really did anything. 

Thankyou.