What other games do you guys (and gals) play?

Started by piutebob, March 08, 2009, 03:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I didn't see anyone say Guild Wars 1,2,3 and the expand Eye of the North love these games and great story line.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

the new Batman game, Arkham Asylum. Yeah shame on me, but I had to try it. Wish they made a Marvel game like that for every iconic character... That would be sooo sweet.

Actually this is the type of game I wanted to develop when I finish college or eventually start my own videogame company.  But with my own characters.  They have powers though.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

September 04, 2009, 06:30PM #64 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:58PM by marvelfan12345
Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, even Lego Batman lol. Rented Avatar Last Airbender 2, NFL Madden (dont' remember full name), and plan to rent MK VS DC.

Quote from: Venom on September 04, 2009, 04:35PM
Is it any good Blaw ?

Is far from good... It's like the ultimate game or something. Every penny worth it.. At least, my friend's penny :P (He's like the uber gamer in my town and played through the darn game in 2 days.. I've been playing it for a couple of hours on normal diffi. and I'm still not far :P). That's why I can't register it on Windows Live, but can make an offline profile though.

The game is a big success if you ask me, some moments might scare the @#$^#@ out of you.

I used to play Final Fantasy XI online, which is a big reason why I was gone from here for 2 years.  It was a fun game and I had several friends who played it.  However, Square-Enix went on a huge witch hunt to get rid of RMT (real money traders) in the game and banned a lot of legit players for no reason, citing some problem with their credit card.  I was one of them, and though I've proved I had nothing but clean payment histories and not a single problem within the game or never broke the rules, I am still banned so that is why I'm back here.  Honestly, if I were not banned from FFXI I would probably not have come back lol.

I also played Metal Gear Solid (1, 2, and 3), those games are quite simply amazing I think.  Grand Theft Auto (III, Vice City, San Andreas, and the other PS2 releases), Madden, Tomb Raider (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) which are actually really good games now that Crystal Dynamics took over Lara, Prince of Persia (all 3), Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi (I think 2 was the best as far as effects go but 3 was the most fun), Psi-Ops, Fable, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (VIII and XII were great) just to name a few.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 04, 2009, 06:30PM
Lego Star Wars, Lego X-Men, even Lego Batman lol. Rented Avatar Last Airbender 2, NFL Madden (dont' remember full name), and plan to rent MK VS DC.
There's a Lego X-Men..?

I'm with BR on the DBZ for PS2 thing. Got all three of them and they rock.

September 05, 2009, 04:40PM #70 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:43PM by Venom
I have Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for Wii and its one of the best Wii games in my opinion and you actually do the same hand gestures as the cartoon to do a Kamehameha :D .

lots of different preferences in games, kinda cool to see what other people are into. personally im into alot of fps games including
CoD series, Battlefield Games, and Counter-Strike. i also play ragnarok online, and a few other pc titles

Assassin's Creed , Battle for the Middle earth 1 ,2 and rise of the witch king