Moonstar vs. Stepford Cuckoos

Started by DiamondPheonix, March 11, 2009, 06:29AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just want to know see who would become victorious
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

The Cuckoos would win because Moonstar currently has no powers. :P

If this Moonstar does, then the Cuckoos just turn into diamond and render her powers useless.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

its 3 against one, the Cuckoos would definetly win.  Strong psychics and diamond form, plus the Phoenix fragment in their hearts, Moonstar powered or unpowered doesnt really stand a chance.  Now if it was only one of them against a powered Moonstar then Moonstar has a lot more experience so i think she would win.

Quote from: Dihan on March 11, 2009, 08:57AM
The Cuckoos would win because Moonstar currently has no powers. :P

lol this is the same thing i thought when i saw the title of this thread.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

It kinda sucks though cause Moonstar would have been such a strong foe, she kills though, could she possibly create the Stepford Cuckoos' fear if she wasn't depowered?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Probably not. They are three powerful telepaths who are probably able to overcome the fear with their hive-mind. Or, they can be in diamond form and become immune to it since Moonstar's power was psionic in nature.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

If in Mental battle. I think The Cuckoos must be the winner. Moonstar can project fear illusion into The Cuckoos's mind The Cuckoos are powerful telepath that can block their minds, block fear illusion or Mental Damage from Moonstar and The Cuckoos can use their telepath to control Moonstar's minds or cause Moonstar brain into Coma.

In physical battle Moonstar can't hurts Cuckoos if they turn to Diamond form,

emma has stated that the cuckos mind patterns are different than normal, they communicate with each other in a type of code that's very difficult to decypher (emma never has) and works hundreds of times faster than regular speech/thinking. so, I guess that it's quite possible that because of that Moonstar's powers simply wouldn't work on the cuckoos.

against the current cuckoos she wouldn't win anyway, in diamond form they're imune to telepathy and too impervious to be hurt by any physical attack from moonstar.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."