X-Men Legends 1: Who was the best character to play as?

Started by warmachine300, April 01, 2009, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 18, 2009, 08:37PM
Yeah or Pyro with Magma exclusive. Sunfire isn't very popular and I guess Magma isn't either which is why she wasn't included again. But I mean she is the main character of the first game. Pyro makes sense to add another Brotherhood character.
Well, I liked Sunfire in XML2 and Pyro didn't had anything in the game (I mean, he was like a fan created mod character).

no. he was an exlcusive character but simply a copy of Sunfire. I wish they have him some of his powers and animations from the first game. I usually keep Pyro in my roster and take Sunfire out cuz Sunfire isn't important to the team and I can imagine that after one mission he says he has  paid his debt and flies off back to Japan. Anyway Pyro is kind of an important Brotherhood member which is why I use him instead.

Iceman was by far the best in XML1.  All of the characters were cool, but Iceman was the most powerful.

Quote from: Teancum on July 19, 2009, 08:56PM
Iceman was by far the best in XML1.  All of the characters were cool, but Iceman was the most powerful.
Jean and Psylocke have something to say about that. granted many enemies were mental resistant though...

Magma was one of the most powerful characters in the game regardless of her rock throw power.  She was destined to be, super awesome. lol
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Iceman was pretty powerful but I will argue about him being the most powerful. That would be Jean and Storm. I like how those three are the most powerful as Jean and Iceman are omega and Storm is believed to be omega but not announced.

I never knew that Iceman was an Omega leveled mutant.  Maybe its because if he does get pissed off, he will just freeze everything around him.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Yeah Sunfire was awesome always on my team. He's a very popular character. It would have been foolish if he was replaced by Pyro or Magma. Both those characters had absolutely nothing to do with Age Of Apocalypse. Sunfire had a substantial role. Best energy output character by far. Back on to legends 1 though, I started playing around with Beast a discovered he actually is a great character to use. Definitely an overlooked characetr. Jubilee TWO votes wow. I'm sooo speechless!

i think that wolvy was preety powerfull he did high damage and has that awsome healing factor,i dont realy get control on jean cause she has only levitation and the pink wave that doesnt to alot unless its preety ubgraded(sorry jean fans) but storm was preety powerfull and iceman two!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

November 01, 2009, 01:56PM #24 Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 02:03PM by MarvelFan12345
Replaying XML Jean still pawns everyone. Storm comes close and followed by magma as she is very powerful as I have realized. I would place Iceman next. Cyke, Beast, Wolvie, Nightcrawler, and Rogue can also be deadly but not as good as the ones above.

Sinceraly wolvy,beast,rogue showd be on the top of pwners when its to close range.
My deviant art page!!!

Haha I still remember how Colossus would toss him and I would think that I had a glitch in my game.  Now that's pure awesomeness

you mean the fastball special,that was something unexpected and epic the first time i did it acidentaly lol
My deviant art page!!!

the first time it happened to me with XML2 i was like "what the hell was that" lol
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I was really suprised about that in XML. Then I realized it was the Fastball special. XML was good with teamwork