Money on internet

Started by SageLuis, April 03, 2009, 11:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 03, 2009, 11:03PM Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:15AM by SageLuis
hey i was trying to make some money troguh internet since i spend a lot of time in front of  the computer and i found www.bux.to i was doing some research to find out if this was true and all my research indicate that it's so i would like to share with all of you this web.

It's easy to get some money with this web, my uncle told me about this page and i was like "yah right" then he shows me a payment to his alertpay account and i was maybe the page does really work

anyway i hope many people from the forum join this web

when you're joining the page please put me as a referral (sageluis) common people join to the web :D

I read about this. It's a strange thing to me. Why would anybody pay for this?

I think it's a way of making some marketing to their own pages like giving papers about a store or something, people pay for you to have that paper even if you never go to the store.

there's a lot of companies who work this way i mean take google ad sense for example is the same thing to earn some money if you have a website

there's a lot of people who wanna buy a lot of stuff trough internet so iguess this is one way to make some marketing on their webpages

anyway like i say in the first post if someone wants to join plz put sageluis as a referral :P

I think no one believes it.

yeah it seems well i'm still on it so if it's true i'll let you know about it

I know internet marketing is becoming a huge thing; there are whole groups dedicated to it. You can be an affiliate, or create your own product. This is probably an affiliate program.

this is some proof of them but it's in spanish though

http://www.buxtohispano.com/index.php?topic=6734.0

but most images are in English i though

Rule one: never believe something, what a site says, just if someone who you know says.

well if it's true or not nobody knows or can you tell me that it's fake? if that do you have any proof there's a lot of guys americans and spanish who say that this page works all of them from different places

Well, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you feel it's legit, then try it out yourself. Not trying to be rude but arguing over how legit something is is pretty pointless when it is probably easier to just go out and test it out yourself. Personally, I think it's some sort of scam. No one is giving out money so there has to be a catch that will trickle down to the users somehow.

Quote from: ThatGuy on April 11, 2009, 10:14PM
Well, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you feel it's legit, then try it out yourself. Not trying to be rude but arguing over how legit something is is pretty pointless when it is probably easier to just go out and test it out yourself. Personally, I think it's some sort of scam. No one is giving out money so there has to be a catch that will trickle down to the users somehow.
I'm with you, this thing is so...strange.

May 12, 2009, 09:12AM #12 Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:44AM by SageLuis
well i'm still on bux.to and still clicking to reach the 50 dollars to see if bux.to is not a scam anyway i was using too neobux (check my signature) and i actually get money from that page

so that works for me, the ammount to cashout your money is low (2 dollars) and i already have my first 2 dollars to buy some referrals

Neobux has more rules like you have to wait for 30 days to use direct referrals so the first month you will have to work also you can rent 3 referrals for 0.75 so i think it's a great deal to reach 2 dollars

Hope you're interested in join

PS: I'm be glad if you put SageLuis as a referral

£1.30 isn't really worth it to me.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah, $2.00 isn't great for most people. Come on! 2 bucks! So what? Course, we Americans may need even that little bit, now that Barry Setoro is president.