Wolverine Origins Skins

Started by Meganubis, April 30, 2009, 05:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys i can now personally comfim that Wolverine origins for pc has the alternate costumes, and it also works with texmod :D :D
so im now planing some skins, im think of an x-force skin, as its my favorite, but this is after i complete the game.  :wolverine:

Dude, why did you do that? -- The game isn't out yet, so you clearly downloaded it from somewhere.  That's a shame...

It would be okay if you would have an iso file of your ORIGINAL CD/DVD on your HDD and not share it, but since it isn't out yet... Shame on ya. Really.

---
I'm getting the game for my Wii. If there is anything new that's not in MUA yet, I'll consider making MUA skins of those costumes.

If you can produce a picture of the receipt that you bought it that's fine.  I'll give you time to do that since you're a great contributor to the community.  It's possible you know someone that works at a game store, or the game got released early in AU, but I doubt it.

April 30, 2009, 05:47AM #4 Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:51AM by BLaw
From what I could google, the release date would be tomorrow.

EDIT: Uncaged edition. Or is that different? :P

Gotta find the release date of the Wii version (EU).

April 30, 2009, 05:55AM #5 Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:07AM by Meganubis
no im in australia lol, had the game for 3 days now lol, i have no idea why it got released so early in australia and its not just eb, its everyone, i feel so special :p
heres the receite and game

lol its funny cause i just said in another thread how i always buy my games :p

EDIT:BTW Teancum maybe you guys should make a new thread for other marvel game mods, cause general disscussion sometimes doesnt cut it. lol
also australia got web of shadows early too :p

April 30, 2009, 06:18AM #6 Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:25AM by Norrin Radd
Hopefully now people will take some time before outright accusing someone of downloading the game.

Quote from: Teancum on April 30, 2009, 05:26AM
Dude, why did you do that? -- The game isn't out yet, so you clearly downloaded it from somewhere.  That's a shame...

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but it is a bit embarrassing for the forums, especially when it comes from an Admin.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/142/14267362.html

X-Men Origins: Wolverine -- Uncaged Edition
Publisher: Activision
Platform: PC
Release Date: April 29, 2009
Release Region: Australia

Whether that release info is true or not I can't confirm, but it's there.

edit:
Yes, I realize that this release date doesn't match the date of the purchase. The point of this post is to suggest that members don't accuse others when they did not explicitly state that they downloaded the game.

Well, that's what I get for following only one website's release dates.  I apologize.  Clearly I was in the wrong here.  Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from though -- we've had to ban a lot of users for illegally downloading games.

Oh, and I'll transform the Spider-Man games forum into the "Other Marvel Games" forum.
*EDIT* Done.

Sounds Great about Wolverine origins more of your awesome skins :D Hope to pick this up sometime.
Australia rarely does something good towards the actual release of games , its usually alot more waiting time.

ok im not sure whats the last costume, but currently theres the tan orage brown constume, and the classic blue yellow, im think maybe it might bethe current costume, one ive dubbed new avengers costume

Is the game any good?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The Game is excellent 10/10, its just, without the computer logs you can listen too while your playing, the games story seems abit weak, but ive only played the 1st act :p

Quote from: Meganubis on May 01, 2009, 01:28AM
ok im not sure whats the last costume, but currently theres the tan orage brown constume, and the classic blue yellow, im think maybe it might bethe current costume, one ive dubbed new avengers costume

---------------Spoilers about costumes in the game-------------------

The last costume is supposed to be X-Force

is this game any good? I got the Ironman one and didn't like it that much. Don't know if movie based games are worth the purchase.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Meganubis on May 01, 2009, 03:06AM
The Game is excellent 10/10, its just, without the computer logs you can listen too while your playing, the games story seems abit weak, but ive only played the 1st act :p
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.