BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:beast: Beast - Revamp Pack #4 :beast:

This pack features:

:beast: X-Men Forever (Complete with his pants and the X-Buckle)
:beast: Dark Beast Training Uniform (A completely custom skin for Dark Beast. Figured he is a Dark X-Men, he would need a training uniform xD)
:beast: Ultimate McCoy (The Human form for the Beast seen in the Ultimate X-Men comics. Complete with handmade glasses, kneepads, utility pouches, X-Buckle, ponytail, X-things on his chest, and yes with bare feet and hands ^^. Similar texture to Ultimate Cyclops!)
:beast: Ultimate Beast (The symbian form of the Beast seen in the Ultimate Comics. This one has claws and dangerous feet :X Oh and HAIR! Lots of hair!).

The first two didn't take me long to make though, I've been working the most on the Ultimate models.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Beast looks great! Amazing job, as always!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 09, 2011, 09:10AM
Beast looks great! Amazing job, as always!

Too bad that ain't no double Jugs huh >.>

Quote from: kiadar on July 09, 2011, 09:22AM
Again, your skins are simply perfect!

Perfect? Never. Good? maybe D:

Quote from: BLaw on July 09, 2011, 09:27AM
Too bad that ain't no double Jugs huh >.>

:D lol to bad indeed XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love them! Just downloaded the new pack and had to redownload the Classic model...again...lol.

Gotta say I love the new Juggernaut mesh. Makes me wish they worked on xml2.

nice pair of glasses for the beast :beast: model

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

WOW- :beast:This is my favorite pack. Your latest pack with the ultimate and forever skins are what come to mind when I think of big blue. Your hard work is appreciated. Cant wait to see what you have next. :beast: :warpath:

:greengoblin: The Joker :greengoblin:

You all have been waiting for some other non-Marvel releases right? Today's that day.

May I present to you, the guy who's been on my avatar for almost 2 years: The Joker!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE