Thor VS Sentry VS Hulk

Started by LX - Rampage, May 19, 2009, 02:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the Ultimate countdown, with three participaters (I hope I didn't misspell it). The winner of this fight is kinda like "THE TOUGHEST IN THE UNIVERSE"! OK folks, lets vote!

None. Squirrel Girl appears and slaughters them all.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thor.
Oh, and Dihan, who is this Squirrel Girl, that she is so tough and kills them all?

im with dihan, squirrel girl PWNS! :D

Quote from: piutebob on May 19, 2009, 02:20PM
Oh, and Dihan, who is this Squirrel Girl, that she is so tough and kills them all?

Squirrel Girl

She has basically taken down Doctor Doom, Mandarin, Giganto, M.O.D.O.K., Thanos, Terrax, Bug-Eyed Voice, Bi-Beast, Deadpool and Pluto single-handedly.

lol nice cut and paste off the web page Dihan... :P

Isn't it just! :D

I voted for Thor, of course, just think about it: Hulk and Sentry tied in WWH, red hulk beat the crap out of hulk and Thor defeated Rulk in a few seconds.

Plus, Thor willed Mangog into unexistance, decapitated the Destroyer armor with a single hit and pierced the armor of a celestial, and that last one was before his recent huge upgrade.

dude, you can't count squirrel girl, she's like an entity like Eternity or Beyonder. so unfair =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Would be funny if Squirrel Girl was the first one infected in the Zombieverse and infects everyone XD Or ofcourse, the last one "alive" who kills every zombie.

Heck, and I don't even know squirrel girl :P

actually, Sentry was the carrier of the hunger

OK, to make it simple: this is a battle, where the three of them is fighting in the same time and against eachother. Hulk is in his normal green form, Thor is Thor and Sentry is in 100% control over himself.

Quote from: Wade Wilson on May 20, 2009, 09:08AM
and Sentry is in 100% control over himself.

has he ever really been 100% in control of himself? that kind of takes the fun out of it, the guy is messed up and he should be messed up in this "contest"
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Okay, messed up, but not like in the start of New Avengers. The more normal like him.

Thor wins this. At full power, he becomes Squirrel Girl and will out squirrel-girl her.... :scratchhead:

In all seriousness, Thor at full power can take out just about anyone.

I think this one's got a lot of variables to consider...

Which Hulk personality in involved?
Old school Thor, or Modern Thor?
Does Mjolnir get taken out of play early one?
Is it a full-on battle to the death, or just another scuffle before a team-up?
How many pages does is it before the writer inevitably makes Sentry freak out and just run away?

If we're going with Green Skar, Modern Odin-Powered-Thor, and a Snetry that's not going to run away... As much as I like Thor better, I think I'd have to give to the Sentry.

I think we can all agree that the ending to WWH was a bit of a last-minute copout; I wouldn't really hold the big fight up as an example of either character.
That said, I think in a 3 way fight to the death, Hulk would be the first one out. Either Thor or Sentry could swoop in and tear his head off if it really came down to it.

As far as thor goes, he does have the Odin-Power (as ill-defined as that's been over the decades...), but he's also no longer "Immortal" per say, with Asgard being on Earth. He (and all the Asgardians) is much more vulnerable than he's ever been before.

I think the two would knock eachother back and forth for a while, before Thor hit Sentry with something so big that Sentry's mind just snaps and a million exploding suns get shot back into the Odinson's chiseled face.

Of course, this is all assuming that Rocket Raccoon doesn't show up and whoop all their asses.