Shafcrawler's Loadscreens

Started by shafcrawler, May 22, 2009, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on May 29, 2009, 04:14AM
You sir, are god. Well not really god, but a god. Well not really god, but close to a god. Otherwise godlike. Well not really godlike, but like a godlike.

lol. Thank you for those kind words, mortal.

Anyways, I finished a new request from another forum. Here it is:

The wonder twins! :P

Together

Separately

The faces were based off of pictures the requester gave me. Anyway, as soon as I'm done with Rockslide, I'll release these, Caliban and the big rock together.

Wow, you are truely talented.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Beautiful. They look so real.

That's what I thought marvelfan, especailly the Emma Frost and Shadowcat one.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Exactly.
Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on May 30, 2009, 01:10PM
That's what I thought marvelfan, especailly the Emma Frost and Shadowcat one.

Exactly.

Wow, Northstar and Aurora, two of my favorites characters ever and they look so AMAZING!, indeed, you are so talented :)
I was completely stunned with the Emma Frost and Shadowcat's loadscreen, and now this... wow congratulations Shafcrawler.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to make them realistic because through pet projects like these, I'm trying to hone my art skills. I never really got any training in art and thus, it's all upto myself to get better.

Oh, and I'm a bit shocked/glad that you guys think Emma looks realistic, since I made that completely out of my head without any picture reference for the face!

So while I was uninspired to work on Rockslide, I got inspiration for something else:

Another Alpha Flight-er(:P), Shaman! Done in approx. 1hr, 30 mins.

[and if you're reading this Dihan, I am inspired NOW so Rockslide will most likely be coming your way in an hour or two.]

Yay! I look forward to seeing Rockslide.

It's a shame I'm revising for an exam on Friday... Though I'm pretty uninspired by this topic, too. :P

Shaman looks cool. Very shamanic.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: shafcrawler on May 30, 2009, 02:57AM
The faces were based off of pictures the requester gave me.

who did you base the faces off of?  they look great by the way.

I think the picture he gave me for Aurora was either Rachel McAdams or Mina Suvari. Can't tell, coz it was all low-res. The one for Northstar is completely unknown to me. Judging by the picture, I'd say it's not someone famous.

And thanks :)

Shaman looks great, thanks :)

June 01, 2009, 04:21PM #58 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 04:38PM by shafcrawler
And finally Rocky-boy is complete! The rocks gave me more pain than this time I broke a bone!!! But I'm still loving it!

I'll fill these in IGBs and release them soon for use with the game. Cheers!

It looks good! Thanks!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.