Shafcrawler's Loadscreens

Started by shafcrawler, May 22, 2009, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you! It's a lot better than the MUA version. I shall make good use of it!

Now, if only there was a skin like it...
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

wow. those are amazing!!!

The Northstar and Aurora, Shadowcat, and Iceman ones are my favorite.
Such beautiful work :)

if you are taking requests... is there any hope for a Jubilee loadscreen?

Quote from: Dihan on June 14, 2009, 12:10PM
It's a lot better than the MUA version.

Indeed, this Iceman looks much better than the "official" art, love the background. Awesome!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow...that's amazingly awesome. That's definetly one going into my game. And I also agree, I think it's way better than MUA's version.

Added IGBs of The Dark Phoenix Tragedy, Here Comes The Bride, Daken and Iceman in the first post. Enjoy!

Just thought I'd share this new piece I made with you guys.

I thought I'd give the flame a more mystical look than any usual fire we see, so I went with the faint purply glow (inspired by Matt710's mod's effects, of course.) I figured Rach needed a new ls, as the previous one i made used a costume I myself designed, so it should be non-canon for all intents and purposes.

Also, here's the final version of Iceman. It's the one in the loadscreen. notice the change in facial features and the more icey details all over his body.

WOW, that one of Rachel is awesome. I think that's one's better than most of them. I can tell your getting better with each one actually. Congrats.

Awesome Rachel loadscreen. In the Rachel one is that the lighthouse from Excalibur?

could you do one for Vision? Im currently working on him.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I'd also like to request a Prodigy loadscreen. In his New X-Men costume, as always.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Just wondering about your current loadscreen work that you are working on? Also wondering when you will release the Marvel Girl loadscreen?

I only recently began doing art again. So far, I just finished a random Psylocke one to warm up the hand. Now, I'll start with Rogue, then Vision, Prodigy and a bunch of others.

Cool. Which costumes will Rogue and Psylocke be in? Also when you are done will all your work and free (which I'm guessing may be a long time) I do have one small request.

Just letting everyone know that I've been through a lot in the past few weeks and now I'm slowly returning to active modding. I'm getting back to drawing Rogue and once I'm done, I'll start on the rest.

Nice to hear from you again and good luck with whatever is going on. Can't wait for your artwork! And I consider your skins also as artwork..