Shafcrawler's Loadscreens

Started by shafcrawler, May 22, 2009, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 22, 2009, 02:26PM
When I click on them it says Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

There's your problem. Get a better internet browser.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Got it by using Firefox. Sorry for like hijacking a part of this thread.

Ok, Love them all, your work is amazing, but the Gambit one, is my all time favorite. That one is f'n awesome! I want that for my desktop lol.

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question, but are these in XML2 format for MUA format?

XML2. I don't know the dimensions required 4 the mua loadscreens. If i figure it out, maybe i'll release them 4 MUA as well.

MUA load screens are 2048x1024.

If you want you can get the Forge and Firestar ones from my mods. I didn't include any other loadscreens from those mods. They are in textures/loading

@RogueDW331: Here you go!

@Everyone: Just finished an Emma Frost picture. I'll convert it to an IGB soon and bundle it up with a bunch of other stuff once I'm done with them.

I've always wondered how Emma can get that costume to stay up. Surely the cloak part would cause the rest to peel away...

Anyway, it looks awesome! The diamond looks really good.

That loadscreen is awesome!

Hey, shafcrawler, could I ask you a big favor? you don't have to say yes if you don't want, but could you do for me a Shadow's loadscreen?

Well, thanks in advance, shadow...

May 24, 2009, 09:38AM #26 Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 09:43AM by shafcrawler
Thanks! I wanted it to compliment Shadowcat's one in terms of background, etc. Make it look like they're in the same area and, hence, on the same mission.

EDIT: Sure, Shadow. I guess I can do that though I'll need to know exactly what Shadow looks like (e.g. complexion, build, etc.) which isn't always preferable to take from skins. Also, let me know what powers and such you want the picture to portray and such.

Also, take note that it might be a bit late because my exams are going on and I have quite a few requests from other modders pending as well (for which I am now feeling guilty of doing Emma first (no pun intended) but then, such is the call of art. You never know when something pops into your head and inspires you)

May 24, 2009, 09:53AM #27 Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 10:19AM by shadow
I thought of something like this picture below.

He coming out from a wall shadow, with this psyco smile using the 12601 skin (see below). And with this shadows around, his tattoos and his eyes (purple iris and black "background")

It doesn't need to be something complicated, it's just because he's a character I created and he doesn't have a loadscreen.

If anything is not clear, just tell me. Thanks!

This Emma loadscreen looks great! ;)

Oh wow, thanks shafcrawler. I'm changing my wallpaper now. Totally wasn't expectin this, I really appreciate it.