The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah she's just plain funny or in the beginning.In scary movie 2
(Cindy):Screaming HELP ME
Brenda:Damn why that bitch gotta bring that Chocolate egg over here ok maybe she won't see me
(Cindy):Brenda!!!
Brenda:Oh sh*t she saw me ok *looks bak again*
Cindy:*Falls on the ground*
Brenda:Yes thank you lord now let that Chocolate egg just mutilate her white ass and leeave
Cindy:Brenda!!!!!!!!!
Brenda:Die Bitch please die!!!!!!
Cindy:Brenda were gonna die!!!'
Brenda:It would have just been you if you would have shut the f*ck up!!!!!!

July 19, 2010, 05:21PM #121 Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:30PM by edwardfools
Birthday: July 8th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: hispanic
Marital Status: in a relationship
Sexuality: gay
Pets: I have five small dogs name: spooky.m, hunter.m, chi chi.f, pulgas.m(spanish for flee), and shallow.m. Oh and a cat.f named muffin.
Languages you speak: English and spanish
Religion: God!
Favorite Marvel Characters: psylocke, jean, cable, and wolverine.
Main Interests: Music, partying, swimming, family, computer, video games, animals, electronics, fitness.
Favourite Movies: butterfly effect, white chicks, grease, shallow hal, crazy beautiful, shrek all except 3, 50 first dates, set it off, the list goes on.
Favourite Books: go ask alice.
Favourite Music: coldplay, daughtry, daddy yankee, shakira, bone thugs, the killers, lil wayne, no doubt, gypsy kings, aventura, t.i., linkin park, gorillaz, radio play and so on
Favourite TV Shows: reality shows like from vh1, old simpsons, friends, spanish shows, xmen evolution, blah blah vlah, I don't see much t.v and I'm starting to hate it.
Goals in life: Be happy and not to regret anything.

It's a good thing, that someone admits, if he/she likes the same gender. Many people dislike this, but I think, that accepting everyone, is a way to world peace.

I still don't understand why in America gay people can't get married.I mean whats the problem if gay people get married who is it hurting?I guess they can't cause usually a preacher is is the one who gets them married and gay ness is not in the bible and you'll go to hell for it.But obviously they don't care so why does it matter?Im a christian and im not bi or gay but i believe gays should have rights.After all there still humans right they have feelings

They cant (this is so going off-topic, but hey, its an imporant subject here!). In my country ''The Netherlands for the ones who dunno'' they actually can, in fact. Close to 90% of all man celebirty's here are gay, and have a boyfriend (although theyre all damn ugly XD)

I would really like to be married someday. But some people think there is no point since it does not make a different but I disagree.

I always thought, that equality is the most important thing, so I'm with you. You should be able to do everything, like everyone else, but sadly, most religions are like this, and nowadays, religions still have big powers. Plus, the government.

Name: Dominic
Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
Nationality: British
Birthday: November 29th
Marital Status: No plans for marriage right now. Currently also witthout a girlfriend.
Sexuality: Straight
Pets: Jed, deceased
Languages: Was learning French in school but I've stopped taking that, though I'm continuing to learn German.
Religion: No religion
Favourite marvel characters: Deadpool, Spiderman, Black Bolt
Interests: Tennis, Badminton, Spiderman, Star Wars, do girls count?
Movies: None in particular
Books: The Mortal Engines series and His Dark Materials series.
Music: Muse, Stan Bush, and I'm very fond of NickleBack's "Hero"
Tv shows: None, really.
My Goals in life: Learn to drive a motorbike, other than that, nothing yet. I dunno about jobs either. Though I'd like something in photography.

Hi Dominic, good to have you here.

Name: Jarrod
Zodiac: Cancer
Birthday: June, 26
Pets: 1 Dog, Roxy, Dalmatian
Religion: Christian
Movies: Marvel, Transformers, Something Something Something Dark Side.
Music: Anything
Shows: Marvel, Family Guy, Spongebob

Name: Rui
Zodiac: Virgin
Birthday: September, 22sd
Nationality: Portuguese
Pets: None
Favourite Marvel characters: Spider-Man, Deadpool, Wolverine, Spider-Woman
Movies: All Marvel movies
Books: Comic books - New Avengers or Ultimate Spider-Man
Music: Mostly David Guetta
TV: Almost everything on FOX
Goals in life: Design a character for a game

cool, another portuguese fellow ^^. I think we're the only ones here. yeah, I live in Brazil, but I have a portuguese id thanks to my portuguese father, born in Lisbon.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

October 05, 2010, 11:42AM #132 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:49AM by BaddestWitch~
Name: Joe
Zodiac Sign: Cancer I believe
Nationality: British
Race: Mexican/White
Birthday: June 29th
Marital Status: No plans for marriage right now. Currently dating
Sexuality: Gay
Pets:bubble gum (cat)
Languages: English 
Religion: Not Sure anymore..
Favourite marvel characters: Thor, Wolverine, Cyclops
Interests: FUN!!
Movies: SAW 1-6 Resident evil
My Goals in life: Learn to be a actor
Books: Twight 
Music: Nicki, Wayne, and Drake also Trey songs
Tv shows: None, really.
My Goals in life: Learn to be an actor

Name: Tomas Gutierrez
Birthday: Nov 29
Zodiac Sign:Sagitarius
Nationality: Spanish
Marital Status: Relationship
Sexuality: Gay
Profession: Aviation
Languages you speak:  English and Spanish
Religion: Catholic
Pets: none
Favorite Marvel Characters: Ms Marvel, Goblyn Queen, Phoenix, Psylocke
Main Interests: Music, comic books, ancient history (american indian & egyptian), cartoons, mythology, video-games, movies, music,Music Videos TV.
Favourite Movies:Underworld, Excorcist, Vendetta, Lord of the Rings, Players Club, Devil Wears Prada,
Hobbies: Play drums, Music, Creating my own MARVEL HEROINES (OOAK DOLLS),
Favourite Bands:Slayer, Testament, Marilyn Manson, Deicide, .W.A.S.P. Motley Crue
Favourite TV Shows:  Scrubs, Heroes, Marvel Animation, Roseanne, Tosh.O, Fresh Prince of Belair,
Music Genre: naturally im a metal head but love all kinds from country, R&B, pop, latin, rap so im quite eclectic.
People you would want to meet: The reason 4 this question is i would of loved to have met Selena & Aaliyah (R.I.P)..2 of the most humble talented and beautiful women who's lives were cut short.  They were so family oriented and loving. IM HUGE FANS OF THEM!
Goals in life: Have a career in Medical Field

December 01, 2010, 03:33AM #134 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:52AM by Rogue
Name: Victoria
Birthday: January 5
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Nationality:  Russian
Marital Status: Single
Profession (if you're too young, what do you want to do?): I'm a student
Languages you speak: Russian, a bit English and French
Religion: Christian
Pets: One cat named Timoshka
Main Interests:  literature, cinema, scientific books, cartoon films (X-Men), a fantasy, comics, I adore scientific articles about genetics and biology. UFO and paranormal activitys
Favourite Movies: The Exorcist, X-Men, Dead Silence, Mirrors, Van Helsing and another
Favourite Books:  All books of Stephen King, X-Men comics
Favourite Bands:  I love Lacuna Coil, Otto Dix, within temptation, 69 eyes, Liquid Sky, Dommin, Darkseed, Dark Princess, Epica, Lacrimosa, L'Ame Immortelle, Xandria, Entwine, Domina Noctis, Paradise Lost.
Favourite TV Shows:  X-Men TAS, X-men Evo, WAXM, Hellsing, Death Note, The Dark Butler (Oh Sebastian my LOVE!!! ), Charmed (I loved...), The X-Files, Supernatural, CSI, LOST, Trinity Blood, D. Grey-Man, Code Geass.
Goals in life: To travel and to be engaged in charity
Whatever: I am not vindictive. I am malicious and I have a good memory )))

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †