The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very. But I do owe that to my fiance. Despite stuff that happened a year ago. We are happy now. Officially engaged in December last year. Got on my knees  asked hehe.

Quote from: BLaw on May 05, 2012, 04:42AM
Very. But I do owe that to my fiance. Despite stuff that happened a year ago. We are happy now. Officially engaged in December last year. Got on my knees  asked hehe.

That's so cool, you 2 are so cute together and you can clearly see the happiness (yup I've been checking your photos on facebook lol)
I'm glad that you are now engaged, Congratulations Marv :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks luis. So you sneaking around on my FB eh? Hehe

Hahaha, yeah. But it's not that hard, really, you have a lot of pictures with your lovely girl ;D
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Awesome!
so you will go to USA again?
Phoenix Endsong #5

Name: Domenico (Domenic)
Birthday: October 29th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Italy
Marital Status: Single
Profession (if you're too young, what do you want to do?): a lawyer or a judge in a country different than italy
Languages you speak: English, Italian, a bit of German and some Latin
Religion: Christian (erm, maybe?)
Pets: none :(
Main Interests: Literature, comic books, ancient history, cartoons, mythology, video-games, movies, music, traveling, astrology, paleontology and TV.
Favourite Movies: Star Wars 3-5-6, The Lord of The rings 1-2-3, Batman, Batman Returns, The Dark Knight, The Thing, The Avengers, Point Break (?), the Talented Mr Ripley, Bram Stoker's Dracula...
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Treasure Island, Dracula
Favourite Bands: The Doors, Beatles, Whoopi Goldberg
Favourite TV Shows: Buffy, Angel, Dexter
Goals in life: travel in many great places, learn to swordfight, improve physical fitness
Whatever: I have a very good memory

Quote from: BLaw on May 05, 2012, 12:04PM
Yes. Next month my amigo.

That's so cool, well, I'll check to those new photos ;)
And I want a wedding invitation :3
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Dark_Ansem on May 05, 2012, 12:23PM
Name: Domenico (Domenic)
Birthday: October 29th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Italy
Profession (if you're too young, what do you want to do?): a lawyer or a judge in a country different than italy
Languages you speak: English, Italian, a bit of German and some Latin
Religion: Christian (erm, maybe?)
Pets: none :(
Main Interests: Literature, comic books, ancient history, cartoons, mythology, video-games, movies, music, traveling, astrology, paleontology and TV.
Favourite Movies: Star Wars 3-5-6, The Lord of The rings 1-2-3, Batman, Batman Returns, The Dark Knight, The Thing, The Avengers, Point Break (?), the Talented Mr Ripley, Bram Stoker's Dracula...
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Treasure Island, Dracula
Favourite Bands: The Doors, Beatles, Whoopi Goldberg
Favourite TV Shows: Buffy, Angel, Dexter
Goals in life: travel in many great places, learn to swordfight, improve physical fitness
Whatever: I have a very good memory
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will enjoy being here as much as myself :D :)

I already have, have been a member for more than one year :D

Sorry, I didn't check :D I thought this, because of the number of your posts :D

Name: Smitty (weird name, I know)
Birthday: May 27th
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Nationality: Brazil
What I wanna do: Eh, I really don't know well. Either drawing or making games.
Languages you speak: English and Portuguese.
Religion: None
Pets: None too
Main Interests: Playing video games, drawing, reading comics... I think that's all.
Favourite Movies: Spider-Man, The Avengers.
Favourite Books: Drug of Obedience (it's a Brazillian book, I dunno if there's an English translation so I just threw one myself)
Favourite TV Shows: The Amazing World of Gumball
Goals in life: Klonoa
Whatever: I like randomly saying "jes" at times.

A Droga da Obediência é mesmo um livro fantástico. Li qdo tinha a sua idade. Foi um amigo do meu pai que escreveu.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

October 28, 2012, 06:33PM #179 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:40PM by DeeDooo
Figured since I just had my birthday this is a good enough time as any to update this :P If I remember things I'll edit them in later.

Name: Just call me Dee...

Birthday: 16 Oct

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Nationality: American-Canadian

Marital Status: Long Term Relationship (Will have been two years in february)

Profession: I want to be either in a band or a therapist

Languages you speak: English, some Spanish

Religion: None

Pets: One cat (who we call "Kitty"–very original)

Main Interests: music (both playing it and making it), dance (modern/contemporary), psychology, comics, Doctor Who, tumblr,  graveyards, the macabre

Favourite Movies: The Avengers, The Amazing Spiderman, Scott Pilgrim vs the World

Favourite Books: Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, pretty much anything by Lovecraft, The Great Gatsby, and more but I haven't had a lot of time to read for the past few years cause of high school.

Favourite Bands: (this could go on all day, so I'll try and keep it brief(ish)) Motionless in White, My Chemical Romance, Lostprophets, Paramore, Panic! at the Disco, The Used, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, Three Days Grace, Emilie Autumn, I fight Dragons, Muse, Penecy Prep, Leather Mouth, System of a Down, Abney Park, and more XD

Favourite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Castle, Firefly, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Goals in life: Make my band famous, tour the world and inspire/help people with our lyrics.

Whatever: A massive quantity of gay men flirt with me, despite the fact that I'm not gay. I guess I can't blame them though: I'm a  slightly less masculine, more polite/shy man and I actually have a sense of style, unlike most of the men in my city XD I feel like if I lived somewhere else this wouldn't happen as much XD

More Random Facts:
I will be participating in no-shave november (unless my girlfriend gets too pissed at my beard XD)
I want a lot of tattoos, much to the chagrin of my parents (my first one will be a black cat with the letter ten represent October, my favorite month and my birth month)
I also want a lot of piercings, much to the chagrin of my parents
I play the electric bass guitar and I'm learning how to sing and will learn how to scream in the future