The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 08, 2017, 07:17AM #195 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:19AM by BaconWizard17
Old thread, but I wanted to post something here.

Name: Ethan
Birthday: March 28
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Nationality: American
Marital status: single
Future profession: Engineer (I want to work for Disney Imagineering)
Languages I speak: Fluent in English and Russian, almost fluent in Spanish, and I want to learn the other major European languages along with Mandarin
Religion: Christian
Pets: 2 Huskies, 1 named Chief, 1 named Mishka (which is Russian for little bear)
Interests: LEGO, video games, drawing, playing the drums
Favorite Movies: The Star Wars movies, MCU, Lord of the Rings, the Michael Keaton Batman movies, the Harry Potter movies, the Princess Bride, Dodgeball, Blazing Saddles, the Indiana Jones movies (all 3 of them), Raiders of the Lost Ark: the Adaptation (look it up)
Favorite Books: The Hobbit, the Lord of the Rings books, the Harry Potter Books, the Wheel of Time, Around the World in 80 days, the Mysterious Island
Favorite Bands: AC/DC, Metallica, Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Guns n Roses, Green Day, Lynyrd Skynyrd
Favorite Sports Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder, Minnesota Vikings, OU Sooners
Favorite TV shows: The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Leverage, Third Rock from the Sun, Seinfeld
Favorite Games: X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends II, Ultimate Alliance, Halo: Reach, Halo 5, NBA 2K13, Disney Infinity, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Marvel Superheroes
Goals in Life: Go to college at Caltech (California Institute of Technology) and swim there, work for Disney Imagineering, get married, have 2-3 kids, and eventually make more money than my parents.
Other: I have a twin sister named Emma, who does ballet and plays the guitar. I swim competitively, and I have for 7 years. I have a relay record on my old club team, which I don't swim for anymore, and I have a school relay record as well. I'm currently chasing the school's 100 breaststroke record, which I'm only 6 seconds away from.

July 19, 2020, 11:19PM #196 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:23PM by ShiroiOokami
- Name: Abel
- Birthday: December 24th
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Argentina
- Marital Status: In a relationship
- Profession: Librarian
- Languages you speak: English and Spanish
- Religion: It's very complicated
- Pets: None so far
- Main Interests: Videogames, Motorcycles, Roleplay, Vampire the Masquerade, X-Men (#JeanGreyIsLife) (#JeanGreyIsLove) (#JeanGreyDaWoman), TV series, Korean Dramas, Music, Writing, Travelling, Philosophy, Library Sciences, Occultism, Magic, Witchcraft, Spiritual Stuff. ((Not to be confused with Satanism ey?))
- Favourite Movies: Star Wars (Revenge of the Sith mainly), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Mamma Mia, Da Vinci Code, Resident Evil, Die Hard, Eragon, Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolie's and the new one)
- Favourite Books: The Golden Compass, The Eyes of the Siberian Dog
- Favourite Bands: Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Halestorm, Imagine Dragons, Lotus Juice, Lyn Inaizumi, Black Eyed Peas
- Favourite TV Shows: The Big Bang Theory, Lucifer, and many Korean Dramas
- Favourite Videogames: The Witcher series, Dragon's Dogma, Tomb Raider (Survivor timeline), Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends series, Dark Souls series, Bloodborne, and any game that involves savage murder and mindless hack n' slash
- Goals in life: To form a biker gang and travel around the world. Help people.
- Whatever: My clan in Vampire the Masquerade, is the Brujah clan. Idealists and Rebels, the "rabble" of society

Feel free to message me if ya wanna talk/chat or something

It has almost been 10 years since I posted in this thread. I can do an update.

Should I, though?
|-/