Previous topic - Next topic
May 27, 2009, 02:58PM #30 Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 03:03PM by Gevth
Name: Gonzalo
Birthday: June 27
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: Chile
Marital Status: Single
Profession: Student
Languages you speak: Spanish, English, German and as it turns out, a little Italian
Religion: Christian, currently not affiliated to any church
Pets: Belgian Shepherd, "Boogle"
Main Interests: Guitar, Video games, Comics, Art (in all its forms), Travelling.
Favourite Movies: Big Fish, Memento, A Garden State, Dark Knight, Iron Man, Spider-Man 2.
Favourite Books: The Martian Chronicles, Pedro Páramo.
Favourite Bands: Soundgarden, Screeming Trees, Nirvana
Favourite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Pushing Daisies, 24
Goals in life: To be happy

Coming from South America, I have little problem with using the word "American" to refer to the people of the USA, since I don't think there's a short way to say "person of the USA", and it's internationally accepted.
But that's not the case with the name of the country (USA is shorter to write, and has the same number of syllables as "America").

True, but I would like to be correct sometimes piutebob, its a shame though that I was wrong.  Hehe, it was still okay I guess.  Nice Goal Gevth.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Name: Charlie (This Is My Brothers Account, He Used My E-mail, and Im the one that uses it now, have been since he made it >.< )
Birthday: August 24th
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: English
Marital Status: In a relationship
Profession: Student at the moment :)
Languages you speak: English, French, A Little bit of German.
Religion: Christian
Pets: A dog, called Jake :)
Main Interests: Comic Books, Video Games, Music, Drums, etc..
Favourite Movies: X-men 1 + 2, Amelie, Signs, Twilight and more.
Favourite Artists: Paramore, Florence and the Machine, High PLaces, The Travelling Band, Flyleaf, VersaEmerge, FightFightFight, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Kids In Glass Houses, Mindless Self Indulgence, and The Foo Fighters.
Favourite TV Shows: Skins, Wolverine and the X-men.
Goals in life:To Be Successful ;D
Whatever: (Y)

sorry to bump this old thread, but I'd like to suggest for it to be stickied. that way newcomers can introduce themselves and get to know a little more bout the other members.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

October 17, 2009, 10:05AM #34 Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 03:40AM by ThePhoenix
Hey, I want to do this too :D

Name: Markus
Birthday: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Nationality: Finn (
Profession: Student at the moment :)
Languages you speak: Finnish, English, Swedish, I also just started French lessons in school
Pets: A big sister :P
Main Interests: Comic Books, Computer Games, Reading, Cooking, Writing
Favourite Movies: X-men trilogy, Fantastic Four 1&2, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, some Harry Potters...
Favourite Artists: Paramore, Deep Insight, Nightwish, Green Day... I also like random songs by Katy Perry, John ME...
Favourite TV Shows: Heroes, the Simpsons, Friends, Mentalist, Harper's Island, Lost...
Goals in life: To write books
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

October 17, 2009, 10:22AM #35 Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:26AM by Larcetin Zero
Name: Jonas
Birthday: April 23th
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Nationality: Swiss
Profession: Student
Languages you speak: Swiss-German, German, English, some French and I started learning Spanish.
Religion: Christian, but I'm not very religious.
Pets: None, but I will get an aquarium soon and I have many carnivorous plants.
Main Interests: video games, football, movies, music, books, comics, cooking
Favourite Movies: Many, but to name some of them: Matrix, Ocean's 11, 12, 13, Lord of the Rings, most of the Marvel movies.
Favourite music artist: Hard to say, I like alomost every music, from Rap to Pop or Rock.
Favourite TV Shows: Heroes, Lost, Malcolm in the middle, Scrubs, Family Guy, Simpsons, CSI
Goals in life: To try to do my best every time.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

October 17, 2009, 11:01AM #36 Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:13AM by Noelemahc
Name: Ivan (yes, YES, I have a generic name, thankyouverymuch)
Birthday: June 14th
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Nationality: Russian
Profession: School teacher
Languages you speak: Russian, English (duh),
Religion: Agnostic Atheist ("All hail Atheia, my lord and master!")
Pets: None
Main Interests: Everything and nothing. Video games, music, girls, campy movies, knives, mythology, cyberpunk culture, etc, etc.
Favourite Movies: The Rock, Back to the Future, Escape From New York, Get Shorty, Drop Dead Fred, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Indiana Jones, Ronin, almost every James Bond movie ever made and a number of Soviet movies most of you probably have never heard of.
Favourite Books: Harry Harrison's "Bill the Galactic Hero" and "Stainless Steel Rat" series, Michael Moorcock's "Eternal Champion" metaseries, anything and everything William Gibson and Tom Clancy have ever touched, and several more Soviet books most of you probably have never heard of.
Favourite Bands: Nocturnal Rites, Manhattan Transfer, Electric Light Orchestra, Iron Maiden, Iron Savior, Queen, The White Stripes, 3 Doors Down,
Favourite TV Shows: House M.D., Lie to Me, psych, The Avengers (the British spy series, people, not what you probably thought of first), Star Trek T.O.S., Friends.
Favourite Anime series: Code Geass, Bastard!!, Fullmetal Alchemist.
Goals in life: Die at age 111 from a traffic accident.
Whatever: I collect baseball caps, but seldom wear them. Would turn to bisexuality, but finding a decent man in this day and age is apparently a cross-gender problem. Have what seems to be an undiagnosed ADHD which is the only reason I still come back to this site as this is one of the few places it's actually useful =)
My memory is associative, meaning I can't recall anything directly, but if I stare at my own post from yesterday about it, the associations and thoughts in my head will bring out what is needed to solve the problem. This poses a lot of fun issues concerning exams (both taking and giving, as I've decided to stick to teaching kids for now) as I can't always remember the right answers to questions I myself ask of others =)

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

The Rock, that's actually a movie I'd like to see more than I can handle :P

Same here. It's one of those "OMFG, I know every line from this movie!" cases for me.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

is that the one where sean connery escapes from alcatraz? I liked that movie a lot!

amazing to see how often sean connery pops up in conversations here :P

Yesh, That ish the movie where the lad eshcapes from Alcatrazh. :P

Oh and I stickied this topic.

I noticed, thanks!

Name: DeAndre
Birthday: October 17th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Nationality: America
Profession: 7th Grader Actor
Languages you speak: Spanish, English
Pets: N/A
Main Interests:comic books, ancient history, cartoons, video-games, movies, music, traveling, computer games,and TV.
Favorite Movies: X men,X2,X Men the last stand and X men origins
Favorite Books: I dont read books
Favorite Bands: n/a
Favorite TV Shows: X Men TAS, X men Evolution, Wolverine and the X men
Goals in life: Become and actor.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 17, 2009, 11:17AM
is that the one where sean connery escapes from alcatraz? I liked that movie a lot!

I believe youre talking about The Rock, when my friend made me watch it i thought it was about the wrestler, but its a really good film. but then again Sean Connery rocked out hard in nearly everything he did.

February 13, 2010, 03:47PM #44 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:20AM by mj fan
Name: Alex
One twin brother  :) Benjamin On Marvel mods too
Birthday: June 11th             
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Favorite actors/ for me Ryan Reynolds and Megan Fox My brother loves Ryan Reynolds too
Languages you speak: french
Nationality: french
Profession: Students
Languages you speak: french
I am currenly learning English and Spanish
Religion: Atheist
Favorite Movies:
the lord of the rings ,X men origins, spider man 1,2, iron man, this is it, star wars, hulk 2
Xmen first class,Thor
Activities Read, Draw, Musculation, Swim
Favorite Books: the lord of rings, the silmarion (and comics.....)
                           I dont read books only comics sometimes
favorit singer: michael jackson                   
Goals in life:become an actor, designer, dancer or singer.
And make many many ...many friends  :thumbsup2:
As I draw I hope I will share with you my superheroes and I'd like to join the Facebook group too ... :)