Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is this only for pc?? I was wondering if this was for xbox or ps2 or any old systems?? :moonk: :moonk:

Which can be found below.  I did a mod for the original Xbox, but it requires a modded Xbox.  The PS2 mod exists, but nobody but the original author ever got it to work, and he's long gone.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0

Hi everyone. I have installed an old version OfficialChars from published summer .. It worked but when i came MurderWorld and enter the Jean's tent, there is nothing in talking board and Jean's hud picture. AFter clicking enter consecutively i can't see any huds,powers,Jean's healt bar and Jean doesn't attack me. ANd Esc buttun etc. doesn't working. I have to quit game. Please somebody help me!!!! ??????????????

I'm turkish,maybe i did mistakes in my text.... :D HELP HELP HELP

someboby help me again.. when i after fight with mephisto magneto he save both jean and kurt and when i take mephisto's sword there is no any sculpture fot hit with sword????? What can i do ??? i can play another player but i want save both of them??????????????

just keep fighting, you'll hit him with the sword, he'll get a little more health but eventually you will be able to damage him enough so he'll stop recovering. it's a long fight, hang in there ;)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

thank alot you. u always solve my problems :D

I don't really understand this... How exactly do you back up files? All I did was to extract the files into the MUA directory, saying "Yes to all", but I didn't back up files... What does that mean to back up files? Can you please explain to me from where you download the 7-zip and how you use it... And could you please give me further and more specific instructions... When I extracted the files the only new characters I got was Hulk, Hawkeye, Moon Knight and Captain Marvel. Could you please help me? Thanks! :)

To back up your files means to make copies of all of them and save them to somewhere else in your computer, that way in case you screw something up, you have the original files to go back to. 
This should be the link for the 7-zip files http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzjniwkiode  Basically, its just another way to download and install the mod. 
You got Hulk, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, and Captain Marvels and defaults; you use HeroSelect to change out your characters.  HeroSelect came with the mod and there should be a wonderful step-by-step instruction file on how to use it.

February 08, 2010, 06:31AM #237 Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:33PM by BigDoddy
The mod is awesome. So far I run into two problems:

1.) Sabretooth doesn't have any powers.

2.) The game crashes when I get to Murderworld

doesn't have any powers... hmm.. check his packages.

murderworld, time for me to test the OC this week :P

Is there any trick to choosing what simulator discs you can play in the game?  I installed the official characters v1.2, but the Silver Surfer, Moon Knight and Hulk simulators do not show up when I play the game.  I also have the problem of finding the Cap't America simulator mission where I should be finding Blade and Ghost Rider.  Any help on getting the Blade and BR discs corrected would be appreciated as well.