Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i re-installed it three times i've done  the holding thing but when i try other new charachters except the four i mentioned before it'll just won't work.it keeps popping up this error about RNcomplier and a file that could not be found althought i can see this program on the heroselect file i tried double-klicking it but that's not the way it probably works...any ideas?? I'm getting crazy....LOL

What's ''this program'' whats the name?

You know you just gotta clikc heroselect right? Also Rncompiler...I have never head of that, where is it located?

yes  i know.....It's located in the heroselect folder.....can you please give me the steps of how exactly making this work??plz...

I sure would, just if i knew where your talking about. Just click on the exe. heroselect program. and organise your roster, then press accept

Yes but when i do it pops up this error:

Usage for decompling binary IN_FILE into text based OUT_FILE:
NRcomplier.exe IN_FILE OUT_FILE

Error: Input file could not be opened

Press a key to quit

HELP...

You already tried opening it up in the OFC rar? Or delete the Entire heroselect folder and replace it with the one from a fresh download

I haven't got a fresh download you think i should?

Doi i have to do anything on herostat or herolist in order to make it work???

I'm begging you somebody answer me!!!!!!!!

dude your posts are 10 minuets apart. don't expect instant gratification.

but on topic, if you decompile the oc pack and take all the files into the mua1 main directory and make sure you replace all the existing files then it should work just fine, if it doesn't work, then you are doing something wrong. so can you explain your problem again for me?

Sorry i'm just a little impatient...so i'm quite sure i haven't done anything wrong because i've done it 6 times.....i choose my team with heroselect....but when i accept team it just keep poping up this error:

NRcompiler
Version 1.0
Created by Norrin Radd,2008

This program exports text files to a binary file type to text files

Usage for compiling text based IN_FILE into text based OUT_FILE:
NRcompiler.exe -c IN_FILE OUT_FILE

Usage for decompiling text based IN_FILE into text based OUT_FILE:
NRcompiler.exe IN_FILE OUT_FILE
===================<<<<<<^^^^>>>>>>================

Error: Incorrect usage. Specify input and ouput filenames

press any key to exit

That's all what do i do???