Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I need help !!!!!!!!!!!
Heroselect not like using, try to do as he says in a tutorial on youtube but I guess I'm doing wrong or the program does not work because I miss a mistake. I thought that would be easier to install mods manually but when I try XMLBC compilarcon the file is not created and I'm desperate for herostat.xmlb to reinstall the game to install this mod and play with the dr. doom, and now is that I can not use.
Are there any other program that can compile the file ???????
or try reinstalling all ????????????
or is there some file to download to fix the heroselect ??????????

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm Mexican

i was reading the thread and found the solution, thanks for everything, and sorry for losing your time

guys its me the mac guy who wnts the mods i know how to mod mua i hav hulk hawkeye moon knight and the other guy but since i cant use heroselect on mac can u pls help me or at least can u replace some1 with nightcrawler cause i really want nightcrawlr just dont replace hulk all i want as the default chars are hawkeye,nightcrawler,cyclops and the last 1 can be any but if u could release these chars as default in ur next update plz do if u cant just release nightcrawler so i can hav him on my mac or u can help me open hero select but if not i request u please just release nightcrawler as a default character

yeah got same problem here...everytime i want to open heroselect.exe the error always comes are

"The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

im using windows xp btw

i dont know how to open exe's on mac and i dont know how to mod please can u just set nightcrawler as default please i beg u plz

dude im serious man i dont know how to open exe's for mac k if u dont belive me then just go away and leave me alone or i f u wanna help can u atleast tell me how to run xmlbcui on mac or atleast put nightcrawler in nextime jesus christ man

Ty if u help me now which herostat is it cfg in heroselect or engb in data TYTYTYTY :) u made my day ur a good person nyway i wish theymade a tut on how to do this for mac if i send u my engb this are the chars i want hulk,nightcrawler,cyclops and venom again TY or just nightcrawler and cyclops TY :cyclops:  :nightcrawler:

uhhh guys can u help me install nightcrawler,cyclops and venom for mac and ill upload my hero stat engb from data or should i upload herostt cfg from heroselect if u guys figure out how to mod mua on mac pls help id really like that TY  :cyclops: :nightcrawler: :venom:

k nevermind i stoped playing MUa so go screw urself

Good bye then, we don't need you around here.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

hey guys, how do you solve this error that pops up whenever u try to open the heroselect program?

"The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

How does one unlock the 4th costume for these characters? Hulk Captain Marvel and Hawkeye obviously have their comic book missions, but what about the rest? I've tried killing a few hundred enemies, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Don't know if they're unlocked from before hand or something, any reply is appreciated