MUA2 Vip Invites

Started by Venom, July 20, 2009, 06:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can I be added? Here in Hungary, I don't have a chance for a pre-order, but I so want to be a VIP. Please!

Sure I cant use all 20 invites myself , Added :D

Thanks, I owe you one! I'm very happy, because this was my only chance, to become a VIP. :D

People that want Vip codes or are on my list and dont want to wait visit this thread: http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/9255/
The HeroHQ will be giving VIP codes out on twitter.

July 24, 2009, 01:06AM #22 Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:10AM by Wade Wilson
I'm not the best at English, so what does this mean?

Edit: I tried all of it, but none of them works. :( I won't be home for a couple of days, can't you do that VIP invite thing, when they let you? :)

Oh so all the ones on twitter have been used. Anyone wanting one urgently should watch the twitter as it says it will be giving more.
I think it will be a few days or even more till VIPs can give out the 20 invites so I will PM everyone when they are released.

Could you send me an invitation please? I just started this weekend on the herohq forum because months ago there wasn't so much going on.

Venom could you give me one please, pretty please!!!!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Would it be a bother to be added to this list?

Venom can I be added to the list please? :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

If you've still got some invites left, I'd be really grateful if you added me to the list.