Marvel Super Hero Squad

Started by kfcrispy, July 22, 2009, 09:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 22, 2009, 09:26AM Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:33AM by kfcrispy
have you seen previews for this game? it looks exactly like a super-deformed copy of MUA... it does look like there is a party vs mode (maybe like the Super Smash Bros games). there's like absolutely no information about it but it will be coming to PC and all other systems.

I have seen the trailer it looks like MUA but based on that kid marvel characters brand. The party vs mode to me just looked kinda like a boss battle in MUA but I havnt seen the trailer in a while so I may be wrong.
Its a fairly new game that was revealed around E3 time.

i know im gonna sound really weird but i think it could be quite good even if it does have more of a kids spin on it cause marvel is releasing a lot of new stuff this year cause they are trying to boost there sails. but i dunno what could happen :D

well considering MUA2 isn't announced for PC yet, i hope this can be the next Marvel game up for modding!

Mole Man. I so hope Jean Grey is playable. She has had several figures for the Marvel Superhero Squad.

Quote from: kfcrispy on August 03, 2009, 10:23AM
well considering MUA2 isn't announced for PC yet, i hope this can be the next Marvel game up for modding!

I don't think this is coming out for PC either.  I heard it was PS2, DS, Wii & PSP

I'll just get it for DS then.

Gamefaqs lists it as Q4 2009.

2009. MUAII is like announced last year or maybe the year before that and this game is just announced and is close to release.

it's not quite as detailed, and there isn't such a huge legacy to uphold. i assume. you know what they say happens when you assume...