Marvel Super Hero Squad

Started by kfcrispy, July 22, 2009, 09:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes but as I wrote above people include popular characters in a toy-line. Not many people will buy from that line if it featured characters like US Agent, or Toad.

Sure they will.  You're fooling yourself if you think the bulk of people will buy this game are hardcore Marvel fanatics.  Nope, the money will come from parents who want something safe for the kids, people who watch the TV show or have the toys, kids who see it in the story and beg their parents for it without knowing anything about it, and people who want a family/party game.

Besides, Jean isn't featured in the show, and it doesn't seem to hurt the show.

I know I don't want my opinions all about her. I will be suprised if she is in. I'm just saying that it is weird how many obscure characters are in and well known ones aren't in.

I doubt Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider, or Deadpool's inclusion now. Perhaps even Elektra.

August 07, 2009, 11:49AM #33 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:54AM by Teancum
Well, counting Spidey 2099 and US Agent as separate we get 24 characters, with them as skins, 22.  So maybe they're generalizing at this point because they're not sure how many will make it in.  I dunno.  That could also be just the number of players in adventure mode only (I.E. heroes).  Guess we'll have to wait and see.

If I had to guess I'd say there's still plenty more characters to be found.  Just by the major players in the TV series:

Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Luke Cage
Punisher
Wasp
Quicksilver

I hope villains are not playable in the 24 characters.

I want to play as villians.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I don't think Punisher will be included as this is more of a kids video game then a teen video game.

Punisher is both an action figure and is set to appear in the TV show.

Is Deadpool? I absolutely love Deadpool and the voice actor does him so well.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Well Jean has had 3 figures. Rogue, Gambit and Deadpool have hope too.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 09, 2009, 06:56PM
Well Jean has had 3 figures. Rogue, Gambit and Deadpool have hope too.

What were the 3? Phoenix, Dark Phoenix and 90's?

Ok, we get it.  Jean Grey is "TeH Uber 1337 AweZOmest charectur EVAR!!!!!!!!!"

Wow I would never have spelled it like that. I went to Toyrus once with my little sister and I saw a Dark Phoenix Jean figure in a pack of Marvel Heroes with like DD, Wolverine, Iceman, etc. I've also seen her White Phoenix figure with a Wolverine figure. I've seen a pic of her Phoenix costume figure online.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 06, 2009, 06:30PM
2009. MUAII is like announced last year or maybe the year before that and this game is just announced and is close to release.
this game was actually annoucned around the same time MUA2 was