Do you think...

Started by Angel, July 25, 2009, 02:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn... So they removed everything they did of them except charinfo.xml. Come on!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

It was probably more like they didn't have anything else to begin with.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Nothing, just scrapped? Is that why they put already made models into the game?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

What does it matter?  We don't have the files, and legally they cannot give them to us.  So whether they were just words in one file or 100% finished it doesn't matter - we'll never get to see what they had.  Besides, we have mods for both of those characters, and given what the PSP exclusives were like our mods are probably better.

Besides, we are all going off-topic?

Quote from: Angel
Marvel or the producers of the the game have looked through these forums and used the mods? Maybe even based some of the new moves on some of the new ones modders have made?

Blaw is right!

I still don't think they'd look in this forum.

Make no mistake, developers look at mods if they know about them.  As an admin for multiple sites over the years I've dealt with devs and their 'secret identities' as they prowl the forums to see what good ideas modders had.

That would be cool, searching in forums for the best characters to use.

I hope they didn't steal my Glider idea :P (built in the mesh)

Hah, I don't think so.

Who knows, they probably did.

I doubt it. The glider looks kind of different.

People would of cause change the looks so it doesn't look like it so they think that they made it up them selves.

Yeah but I still doubt it. Did BLaw even release it? I don't remember.