Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I think she can't defeat anyone in the Marvel Universe, but the most of them

The only beings who overpower her is Living Tribunal and of course God. Besides that everyone else is beat.

Sorry, I did not mean to start an argument.
I will try to go over to that other website, hopefully it will help Kitty's chances for MUA2

Yeah, but because of the Phoenix, so it's not because of her powers. Or did I miss something and she became even more powerful without the Phoenix?

Quote from: multipleboy on September 06, 2009, 08:42AM
Sorry, I did not mean to start an argument.
I will try to go over to that other website, hopefully it will help Kitty's chances for MUA2
No, there wasn't a real argument, relax.

Yeah it wasn't real so its ok Multipleboy. Hopefully we get Kitty for DLC.

Also Jean is the Phoenix. Same being now as that is and always was their destiny and she is omega-level and could do stuff the Phoenix could without it but that also may be cause they are one person and the same entity.

There is no Jean without Phoenix and no Phoenix without Jean because they are the same person so if for example someone wished that Phoenix would no longer exist neither would Jean cause Jean is Phoenix and Phoenix is Jean.

But, I'm happy that Iceman is in with such great and cool looks. :D Really, I like Iceman, because he is one heck of a guy!

I was getting bored of his normal Human-Shaped-Iceman, what was his normal skin. But this one is great. I will use him with Iron Fist, Deadpool and Venom.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 06, 2009, 08:37AM
Its not the power but the personality and the golden heart that makes her so great. Of course it is always great to know she could beat anyone in the Marvel Universe but still.

And really my guesses aren't very much correct.

The thing that make me like jean was exactly her golden personality,but now that they decided to make her miss overpowered invincybleness(LOL)i dont like her.Well atleast she can be defeated by some characters,like wolvy in x3(no argument please)Sorry for attacing you like that.(if i did)

QuoteI'm just glad Storm and Wolverine are in, I could live with, or without the rest.
me to,im glad that those are definetly there to...Im specialy happy that they didnt get rid of the most iconic charecters like thor,spidey and cap,wolverine not cause i will use them but just to give it a MUA felling.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I'm always gonna change my team but my main teams will be...

X-Men - Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit/Iceman
Femme Fatale - Jean, IW/Songbird, Storm, Ms. Marvel
FF - Reed, IW, Torch, Ben
Random - Jean, Cap, ?, ?

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 06, 2009, 09:04AM
The thing that make me like jean was exactly her golden personality,but now that they decided to make her miss overpowered invincybleness(LOL)i dont like her.Well atleast she can be defeated by some characters,like wolvy in x3(no argument please)Sorry for attacing you like that.(if i did)
me to,im glad that those are definetly there to...Im specialy happy that they didnt get rid of the most iconic charecters like thor,spidey and cap,wolverine not cause i will use them but just to give it a MUA felling.
Yeah, those four were great in MUA 1 and I will try them in MUA 2 aswell.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 06, 2009, 09:06AM
I'm always gonna change my team but my main teams will be...

X-Men - Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit/Iceman
Femme Fatale - Jean, IW/Songbird, Storm, Ms. Marvel
FF - Reed, IW, Torch, Ben
Random - Jean, Cap, ?, ?
Good teams, I prefer using random teams, because I can use my favourites :D