Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 04, 2009, 10:53AM
This is a list I think for the initial roster's last slots.

Likely

Hawkeye
Wasp
Punisher
Spider-Woman
Cyclops

Fair Chance

Sentry
Hank Pym
Black Cat

Has a chance but Probably not

Psylocke
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Radioactive-Man
Emma Frost
Baron Zemo

Out of this list the only ones I want are Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Psylocke, Wasp, Cyclops, Spider-Woman, Punisher and maybe Hawkeye and Black Cat.

Cyclops is who I want most! So you can have a double date
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Yeah with Jean and Cyclops.

What about Black Panther will they put him back in?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

They do...

Well, duh.  If you're going to get smart you can hit the road, dude.  Of course they know.  We all know that already.

if cyclops will be a universal character, id be happy esp if they'll give cyclops the ability to take off his visor and channel all his power on an intensely wide energy beam! should be ace!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Jean and Cyclops fusion would be awesome, Just as Shadowslacks said cyclops takes off his visor and Jean holds it like Ironman and Invisable woman.

On another thought... Would some fusions be re-used?

there is already re-used fusions

Could you name a few for me? I'm very curious on what they've re-used.

Human Torch/Hulk and Human Torch/Thing
Deadpool/Hulk and Deadpool/Thing
Human Torch/Storm and Human Torch/Thor

Thats the ones i know of

Captain America/Storm and Penance/Storm
Invisible Woman/Hulk and Songbird/Juggernaut
Deadpool/Storm and Green Goblin/Storm

just to name a few more.

The Human Torch/Thing is also extremely similar to Gambit/Venom, except instead of fire it's charged playing cards.