(04/17/12) UPDATED! Nowhere Man's releases (Colossus, Gambit, Rogue)

Started by Nowhere Man, August 04, 2009, 02:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are these versions of Rogue and Gambit compatible with the costumes from the X-men Legends 2 conversions?

not only that, those costumes are included in the mods as well. the ones in the pictures are ADDITIONAL ones.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Eu achei o manequin da Tempestade do MUA2 do PS2 mas eu não consegui coloca no MUA voce sabe como fazer virar uma skin

Mr. Nowhere Man I have been playing with Gambit for a lot of time and I think that he's great but I believe that I found a bug.In his knockback/popup/stun attack he normally uses his staff,but if you don't have the XML2 pack installed (I installed it recently so I found that out) his grabsmash attack doesn't work,and his melee attacks are without it.....
...Farewell...

Hi Nowhere Man,

I just wanted to see how that Cable mod you were working on was coming along.  I know you had said it was taking longer than you intended and of course life often gets in the way but I, for one, am really looking forward to it as Cable is my fave so I thought I could offer you some friendly encouragement.

Thanks for everything you contribute to this board.

Quote from: AskaniSon on July 20, 2012, 01:03PM
Hi Nowhere Man,

I just wanted to see how that Cable mod you were working on was coming along.  I know you had said it was taking longer than you intended and of course life often gets in the way but I, for one, am really looking forward to it as Cable is my fave so I thought I could offer you some friendly encouragement.

Thanks for everything you contribute to this board.

I was wondering the same thing :P

Well it's OUR mod actually. He did some coding (and most likely still has to finish up things) and I do the visual stuffs. I'm waiting for him to complete his part so I can move on with the models n stuff.

NM mentioned a while back that his internet is problematic, so he can't upload anything. That's why he couldn't finish Loki; it might be the same thing here.

Quote from: BLaw on July 20, 2012, 01:06PM
I was wondering the same thing :P

Well it's OUR mod actually. He did some coding (and most likely still has to finish up things) and I do the visual stuffs. I'm waiting for him to complete his part so I can move on with the models n stuff.

My apologies, Blaw, for not including you in my post.  I was aware that you were taking over once NM is finished with his coding.  I didn't mean to imply that you weren't involved.  The two of you together on this mod is only gonna make it more awesome.

Quote from: AskaniSon on July 20, 2012, 03:25PM
My apologies, Blaw, for not including you in my post.  I was aware that you were taking over once NM is finished with his coding.  I didn't mean to imply that you weren't involved.  The two of you together on this mod is only gonna make it more awesome.

No worries. Was just trying to give you all the info you requested.

These mods and boosters are quite awesome and I like the Scarlet Witch upgrades.

I have an issue with Phoenix's flying effects, her other new effects were perfectly but neither the tail or the aura version appear when I tried her. Any idea what could be causing this?

Awesome stuff Nowhere, the MUA2 conversions are top notch (I'm so happy Iron Man uses repulsor beams!)

Thanks for the Iron Man MUA2 mod! It's awesome! And so far there are no bugs reported for the mod?
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Quote from: edward on April 16, 2012, 01:04PM
I have no idea why, but the gambit mod is giving me problems. When I select him on the menu his icons appear, but once on the maps they disappear

Hey Nowhere Man. First off, awesome mods and boosters you've released. :rockon: For Gambit however, I'm having this same problem with his icons, as they don't appear during gameplay. You said to Edward that a hex fix of the numbers will fix it as it clashes with other icons. I have xvi32 and have been able to fix skins with this, but I'm unsure what numbers to change inside gambit_icons1.igb. Any pointers? What numbers do I change? Thanks in advance.