Heart of Ice - The Total Iceman Addon Package! REUPLOADED

Started by BLaw, August 08, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
:iceman: Heart of Ice :iceman:

This mod has many new features for you to enjoy playing with Iceman!

Six Costumes!
:iceman: X-Men & Ice Form X-Men - BLaw's work.
:iceman: Ultimate & Ice Form Ultimate - XML2PS2 & the latter being Iammingy's work. The hud also.
:iceman: Ice Form Bobby Drake - BLaw's work.
:iceman: Original - BLaw's work.

One Boost!
:iceman: Ice Form! - BLaw's work.

Cool Effects!
:iceman: Deep Freeze - An overhaul on the effects of this mighty power! - BLaw's work.
:iceman: Ice Sled - XML1 Ice Sled effect! - Iammingy's work.
:iceman: Block - Custom Ice Block bolton used for blocking! - Iammingy's work.
:iceman: Trip - Added effect for the Trip combination! - Iammingy's work.

How To Install
1. Download WinRAR from www.rarlab.com
2. Download the Mod
3. Unpack everything in your MUA directory
4a. Use XMLCui to edit the Herostat.engb located in your data folder of MUA.
4b. Replace the new herostat entry in the Heroselect files. (Optional, if you like HEROSELECT by NorrinRadd)

IMPORTANT
:iceman: Make sure you have made a backup of the game.
:iceman: I'm not responsible for any problems which may be caused in your computer.
:iceman: Do not distribute this pack elsewhere.
:iceman: Do not sell this for cash. Get yourself a job.
:iceman: Do not edit this pack without my permission.
:iceman: Do not use this pack for creating anything else. Especially not without my permission.
:iceman: This addon is 20mb in size. I'm not joking. Packed in a RAR it's about 12MB.
:iceman: Do not ask for screenshots. Watch the darn Youtube movie.

Doesn't Include:
Iammingy's X-Men skin. I refused to touch and edit the skin for Ice Form.

Credits
:iceman: BLaw - Human Formes of X-Men and Original, Ice Formes of X-Men and Bobby Drake, Ice Form Boost, X-Treme effect upgrade, Ice Form icon, packing and installer.
:iceman: Iammingy - Ice Form of Ultimate Iceman, Ice Sled, Ice Block and Trip upgrades, Ultimate Iceman hud.
:iceman: MUA Game Creators - XML2PS2 Ultimate Iceman Human Form, MUAPC Bobby Drake, Original Ice Form, Classic Ice Form.
:iceman: Dihan & Teancum - The pointers they have given in my workbench topic.
:iceman: Deedooo - For testing.
:iceman: You for downloading this addon.

:iceman: DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE :iceman:

Youtube Private Messages ARE NOT WELCOME.

cool. do you have an original x-men skin that goes to original icy (snowman?) form?

Not yet. So far I've finished the coding, X-Men iced skin and Bobby Drake iced skin. Which means the following need to be done:

- Original Human
- X-Men Human (my version, Blue & White)

If Iammingy was here, his pack of addons could be updated further. I prefer do to that, but I don't know if he would allow it. Even if these are the rules of those addons:

By downloading this mod, you agree that:
1. You will NOT share this mod outside of Marvelmods.com.
2. You will NOT sell this mod for money or any other form of privileges.

Nothing about adding stuff (and not touching anything he made that is..). It could become the ultimate Iceman package.

Quote from: BLaw on August 08, 2009, 10:48AM
Not yet. So far I've finished the coding, X-Men iced skin and Bobby Drake iced skin. Which means the following need to be done:

- Original Human
- X-Men Human (my version, Blue & White)

If Iammingy was here, his pack of addons could be updated further. I prefer do to that, but I don't know if he would allow it. Even if these are the rules of those addons:

Nothing about adding stuff (and not touching anything he made that is..). It could become the ultimate Iceman package.

With my part of the Iceman booster I've basically made it so it needs what Iammingy made. I'd just ensure that it's compatible.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Ye that's what I meant with ultimate Iceman package. He'd be the first complete character. I might have added a boost, but with all those upgrades, it feels like a new character.

Wow!  Seriously!

So what's the skin list here?  It looks like some of em' he's in half-ice form before going full ice.

1-?
2-?
3-Bobby Drake --> Iced Bobby
3-?

1 = Ultimate (Human) -> Ultimate (Iced) These two are from other XML games and in PS2 format.
2 = X-Men (Human) -> X-Men (Iced) Latter one is done, also in PS2 format. Just need to change the skin to a human form and removing the icy effects on it.
4 = Original (Human) -> Original (Iced). First one needs to be made, I'm already working on it.

I can't wait for this booster.

August 08, 2009, 09:23PM #10 Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:10AM by djsioadjs
so can I!

Looks great, admire all of your work. Wondering is there going to be a spike armor as one of the ice skins? oh, and the name of the booster makes you have to play it. :iceman:

man this would solve my movie iceman problem(so i dont have to chose iced or not when i make em)AWSOME WORK by the way your work just keeps astounding me lol
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Looks great!!! :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

The "official trailer" will be coming soon.