Cyclops Rumor

Started by marvelfan12345, August 23, 2009, 04:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.giantbomb.com/cyclops/94-2850/

That site has Cyclops in MUAII. Others say that the site is usually reliable but I am not sure. Since Iceman is most likely in I doubt Cyclops will be in. Yet we know he is in due to a voice so maybe exclusive.

At the bottom at video games it has MUAII.

I really hope he will, at least as DLC :)

He's one of the most recognizable X-Men, right next to Wolverine, Storm and Jean.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I don't think it's true. It seems unbelieveable.

And why do people have Ms. Marvel as a confirmed character she hasn't been confirmed.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

giantbomb.com has also listed War Machine as appearing in MUA. This is only relevant in that he's confirmed as an NPC. Which leads to me, stating my point:

The evidence presented in this topic means absolutely nothing we didn't already know from the voice actor leak. It doesn't prove he's playable, and it doesn't mean he's not. Although I'm inclined to believe he won't be, initially.

Case in point: http://www.giantbomb.com/emma-frost/94-6938/
She was in a cinematic in MUA, so she's listed there as well.

No Warmachine would just be a NPC. War Machine wouldn't be necassery because we already have Iron Man.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

That wasn't the point Gevth was making. Actually read his post next time.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I think he will be exclusive.

Hey, there is a slight chance, that every character will be exclusive, what you guys say, but there is always a chance.

Although he completes a double date with Jean so.....

Who else do we have for double date? Oh wait the Fantastics.

I don't think he'll be exclusive.

There's also a chance that he is NPC
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I thought that too but he doesn't seem to be the NPC type of guy.