X-Men VS Avengers

Started by marvelfan12345, August 30, 2009, 02:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 01, 2009, 10:10AM
Well, you forgot, that the Avengers have Thor, Captain Marvel and Vision, who are quite strong alone.
But so are many of the X-Men as well. Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler(sometimes)... Just to name a few
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: ThePhoenix on September 01, 2009, 10:19AM
But so are many of the X-Men as well. Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler(sometimes)... Just to name a few
Yeah, but lets think. That three could take these out (most of them), but with the help of the other Avengers, well...the results would be fatal.

negimia - Yes the Ronin is Echo.

thephoenix - Jean is the same as Phoenix as they are one being but she is slightly weakend so you are right not at full power.

iron fist and deapdool - i see them being able to take out all except Jean and Wolverine. But remember the other x-men which all feature powerful psychics.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 01, 2009, 12:39PM
negimia - Yes the Ronin is Echo.

thephoenix - Jean is the same as Phoenix as they are one being but she is slightly weakend so you are right not at full power.

iron fist and deapdool - i see them being able to take out all except Jean and Wolverine. But remember the other x-men which all feature powerful psychics.
Why can't they take out Wolvie? I mean, the Hulk was able to take him out in a minute in World War Hulk. He is not that powerful. And his bone is metal and with Thor's lightning, well, he would be fried in, even if he can heal hisself, it would take a long time.

Well perhaps but his healing could be accelerated by any psychic.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 02, 2009, 12:40PM
Well perhaps but his healing could be accelerated by any psychic.
Oh yeah, psychic could destroy anything! You guys always say, psychics this and psychics that. Without them, the X-Men would be nothing.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 03, 2009, 02:58AM
Oh yeah, psychic could destroy anything! You guys always say, psychics this and psychics that. Without them, the X-Men would be nothing.

Thats not true, there has been many times that no psychic has been active on the team and they still kicked ass.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah psychics can just boost others but it would be hard but still possible.

Oh, I see.
I hack into your mind and you start regenerating very quickly.
I wish.
I still think that the X-Men would win, most likely.
Quite frankly, I'm not a very big Captain America fan, and I'm not as much into Thor as I used to be.

Yes psychics could do that but Sage would be the best. Imagine them in the Danger Room with tiled floors and walls. The announcer says fight and they do. No simulations, traps, holograms, or anything but a giant space like a football field.

I don't play or watch football...
How about a overgrown basketball court? (I don't play or watch that, either, but at least I have a better idea of what it'd look like...)

No but that is too small. I don't play football either or care about it but just look for images.

I was just joking.
But anyways, Nightcrawler could just teleport from enemy to enemy stabbing their little eyeses out...

x-men wins, for they have 2 omega level mutants