If An X-Men 4 Movie was ever made who would you want to play Emma Frost?

Started by warmachine300, August 31, 2009, 11:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 16, 2009, 12:58PM
that's a longshot :P! she's supposed to be the same age as jean or scott.
Really. She looked like a grown-woman but I never saw the movie only pics. She still would be older as she looks older than the young Scott.

Yes, she's even younger than Jean, I told you that with some proves remmember??? :P
Talking about the movie, in the page that Blaw posted, it says that the moviel will focus on the young mutants from the previews films (Rogue, Iceman, Colossus, Shadowcat) which mean that Jean, Scott and Storm will continue as the teachers, and if Emma is included she probably will be a teacher as well...

Quote"X-Men: First Class" is expected to inject a next-gen sensibility into the superhero series. - The studio has been leaning toward using the younger characters introduced in the previous films in future installments --teenagers with powers taught at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.

Resulting film would likely draw from elements of the Marvel Comic of the same name, launched in 2006, and enlist such characters as Iceman, Rogue, Angel, Colossus, Jubilee and Shadowcat, who have appeared prominently or made cameos in prior pics.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quotewhich mean that Jean, Scott and Storm will continue as the teachers
aren't jean and scott dead?

Quote from: deedooo on October 16, 2009, 03:44PM

Yes, but I'm sure that both will be back soon, people love them and in fact, everytime that Jean is killed or something, she always rise again, lol.
I suppose that Scott will do the same, not sure how, lol.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

This is before X1. I bet in X4 they will both be back. Can't just kill of two of the heart and soul of the X-Men for too long.

Also Whiteking I mean in the movie. In the comics she is younger but I mean the movie. In Origins isn't she a grown-up while Scott (and most likely Jean and Ororo) young teenagers and most likely 15 or younger?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 16, 2009, 03:47PM
This is before X1. I bet in X4 they will both be back. Can't just kill of two of the heart and soul of the X-Men for too long.

Also Whiteking I mean in the movie. In the comics she is younger but I mean the movie. In Origins isn't she a grown-up while Scott (and most likely Jean and Ororo) young teenagers and most likely 15 or younger?

Haha but that was the fault of the people who made the cast, lol
It's supposed that Emma has the same age than Scott in that movie, but the actress doesn't help too much, lol :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Really. I'll need to look at the pic once more. I really see the two being about 20 years ,or maybe slightly less, apart.[/

Never mind. Not 20 at all. However she still looks older than him.
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/Y/J/T/wolverinepic22.jpg

Quote from: deedooo on October 16, 2009, 03:44PM

It was never actually proven Scott was dead.  It was just alluded to.  Jean wasn't really in her right mind and Wolverine had basically suggested it which I would assume made Jean believe she did.  Being it wasn't shown that he actually died, he may or may not have.

As long as Sigourney Weaver or Tahyna Tozzi don't play Emma, I'll be happy.  Sigourney just wouldn't look the part, and Tahyna wouldn't look or fit the part.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Famke Janssen said she won't reprise her role as Jean on some website. Saw that yesterday.

Shame. She's the only reason I liked Jean in the movies. Oh well.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 17, 2009, 01:20AM
Famke Janssen said she won't reprise her role as Jean on some website. Saw that yesterday.
:o NOOO!! That is indeed shame. I liked her very much as Jean. :(
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: ThePhoenix on October 17, 2009, 09:53AM
:o NOOO!! That is indeed shame. I liked her very much as Jean. :(
Oh NOOO! She was awesome as Jean. Well as long as Jean stays in the movies. But Marvel movies are really sad these days for me. Famke isn't gonna come back and the FF movies are gonna get rebooted.

They should make new movies instead of rebooting everything.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

I'm getting so sick of "reboots".  Seriously, stick with the story or don't do it at all.  It's not that hard.  Make sure it doesn't suck first, is it that much to ask?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

X-Men: less kill-offs, more focus on non-wolverine characters.
Spider-Man: less emo, less unmasking identity to everyone and killing them off or letting the villain escape with a so called "good reason", less kill-offs and more arresting... Mary-Jane this & that.. Okay cool, some drama, but drama for an hour long I mean wth? Action pls! ^^
F4: reboot? I liked the casting of Reed, Thing & Johnny. Lose Alba. She's nothing but a tool to make male viewers ehm.. Stand up and ehm.. Leave :P
Hulk: more hulk smash pls. I liked Edward as banner though, and Abomination looked great ^^

Anyway ontopic: I think Emma will be a teacher in XM:FC. In XMO:W you can clearly see "Emma" controlling her powers, thus must have some experience.