Blade, Cyclops, Psylocke Wii exclusives - official

Started by Scotimus, September 01, 2009, 10:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not sure why my initial topic was locked. Anyways, here are the pics. They are definitely in the Wii version:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17215486@N07/3878769884/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17215486@N07/3877974261/

With any luck they'll be downloadable content for ps3 and 360. I pre-ordered this for PS3 but I have a Wii too. Not going to buy it just for Psylocke. I dont really care either way about Cyclops and Blade.

Sweet mother of god, I'm gonna be so lucky since I have a Wii XD

These three were also in the leak. Is there really any reason to doubt the final two characters being Iceman and Nick Fury? I know that IGN confirmed him as an NPC, but VV did say that they weren't going to be revealing the secret character. He's "powerful" in the way that being in charge of an organisation such as SHIELD makes someone powerful.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Man I hope it isnt Fury. Talk about a huge let down if that were the case.

Nah, I doubt it would be Nicky. So, is this an official reveal? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I won't believe it until they say it.

It's the back of the Wii game box. What is there to not believe about it?

Quote from: Scotimus on September 01, 2009, 10:41AM
It's the back of the Wii game box. What is there to not believe about it?
Well, nowaday, if you are talented, you can make anything with a photoshop like thing. I don't say it's not true, but until the REAL official reveal of them on Wii, I won't say "hooray".

Quote from: Dihan on September 01, 2009, 10:32AM
These three were also in the leak. Is there really any reason to doubt the final two characters being Iceman and Nick Fury? I know that IGN confirmed him as an NPC, but VV did say that they weren't going to be revealing the secret character. He's "powerful" in the way that being in charge of an organisation such as SHIELD makes someone powerful.

They said Super Powerful to be exact. But you have a good theory..

As a photoshop user I could tell there's a graphical difference in the image itself. Look at the second image from the second row... The textbox is perfectly black in the middle. Argh my english is getting bad, need to explain this better but can't :P

I can see the logic in that, except at this point wasnt Nick Fury pretty much in charge of nothing?

Quote from: Scotimus on September 01, 2009, 11:32AM
I can see the logic in that, except at this point wasnt Nick Fury pretty much in charge of nothing?
Well, kinda yeah.

Quote from: BLaw on September 01, 2009, 11:27AM
They said Super Powerful to be exact. But you have a good theory..

As a photoshop user I could tell there's a graphical difference in the image itself. Look at the second image from the second row... The textbox is perfectly black in the middle. Argh my english is getting bad, need to explain this better but can't :P
could it not just be the Camera?

I got my two fav characters in but now I need to get PS2 version.

I really don't know why they'd put Nick Fury as playable?

I really hate this version of him, I like the black one much better, he's cooler.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

So where did these pictures come from?  All we see is the back of a box, which could be any custom DVD sleeve put into a DVD case and taken at close up so that it looks like it's from a GameStop or something.

I'm not saying one way or the other, other than this is ridiculously easy to fake.