Blade, Cyclops, Psylocke Wii exclusives - third times the charm?

Started by Scotimus, September 02, 2009, 12:54PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okay, I'm convinced too. But still don't get it. Why didn't they write about this on an official site? There is no logic in this.

Quote from: Teancum on September 02, 2009, 01:57PM
Makes sense as Marvel technically owns all models and textures.  Not saying they did or they didn't, but if I were n-Space I'd ask for all the MUA/XML2 models and reuse as much as I could so I could have more time to make a better game.  What worries me is that everything I've read (which isn't a lot) seems to point to this being a totally different game that just follows the same story.  What I mean by that is the Latveria level may be totally different on the Wii/PS2 than the 360/PS3.  Different locations of items, different architecture, etc.
I read about it this thing too. This is why I'm happy, that I have two consoles. I can play trough both games and I will know what is the real difference (not graphical).

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 02, 2009, 01:32PM
That's cuz of Wii's quality. They do look like MUA. Cyke epsecially. Psylocke reminds me of her mod. Blade looks new

More like the PS2's quality. The Wii is more powerful than the PS2 so any games for both systems have to be able to work on the PS2.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 03, 2009, 03:13AM
Okay, I'm convinced too. But still don't get it. Why didn't they write about this on an official site? There is no logic in this.

They're pushing the 360 and PS3 versions.  Just like all the multi-platform games, you showcase the next-gen versions and keep the other ones fairly quiet so as to not steal the spotlight.