Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah I know. Big dissapointment.

I ended up getting the 360 version. I just hope I filled everything right. I think so otherwise it would probably say something like error or filled out wrong.

Wii supports DLC.. so if they are smart, they include skins as DLC or so :P

Yeah but didn't they say only 360 and Ps2 get DLC?

When did they say that?  VV wouldn't know whether Wii could get DLC - they didn't work on it.

Quote from: Gevth on September 13, 2009, 02:54PMWell, that character selection screen looks, well, "uninspired" to say the least. And seriously, no alternative costumes? Especially considering they could've just added any one they wanted from the past games? I can't even come up with a comedic dialog between 2 programmers that explains that decision...

The good thing is that the herostat is pretty much the same for the game, so maybe the ability for alternates is still there - modders might be able to hook PS2/Wii owners up.  I don't own either, so I'd have to get an ISO and burn discs for my buddy to test against the retail copy.  Probably not worth my time.

The first base/hub is Tony Stark's tower and to me it looks like their is no difference from MUA1's.

There ain't. There's A LOT of reused stuff. I believe NYC is also reused.

Personally I like it better this way.  If I've been to an exact location before in another game, I think it should look the same.

September 14, 2009, 02:46AM #112 Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 02:49AM by Venom
So far the Wii version in my opinion has been awesome. Everything the way it was in the first is still the same its exactly how a sequel should be.
Theres also an electro with mask :D

Looks good.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I've seen a couple of them.
Psylocke looks really good, her attacks has been improved and she gained the standard tk.
Jean has the same attacks (tk, psionic slam, mental bolt, calming prescence and psichic fury) but they look more powerfull, and she has a tk shield when blocks.
Deadpool and Iceman, also looks similar to MUA1.
A lot of sounds, icons, effects and stuff in general were reused.
Fusions looks fun.
I just hope that the new voices and skins can be obtained form this game, so we can use this stuff in MUA1 (especially Psylocke and the new characters such as Songbird, Green Goblin, etc)
But so far the game doesn't look too bad at least in this wii videos.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Invisible Woman and Spiderman also have effects when they block now.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

also the powers are unorginized and some have the same icons

September 17, 2009, 03:51AM #118 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:53AM by djsioadjs
is the wii the same as the psp version the wii gameplay looks awesome
and theres something different with spidey's costume

Colors.

I haven't seen the PSP version yet. If there's on in the stores, I'll go and buy it and try to mod it ^^ I'm carrying my PSP with me to school every day, as it's my reserve MP3 player :P