Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah that is kind of sad but they are in XML and in mods so I think I'll be fine.

Oh, I get it :) Well, if they can use things from the Wii/PS2 version, than they can make an upgrade for that two character :)

So I've played the Wii version.  It's MUA1 with a new coat of paint and a new story.  And that's a very good thing.  They didn't mess with the things that we love.  The Wii/PS2-specific cutscenes are in an art style I don't really like, but overall it's really great.  It's upgraded in the was XML2 was upgraded from XML1; no radical changes, just streamlines and improvements.  I may have to get a Wii or PS2 to play though it entirely.

If you could get the 360 version then which version would you buy. 360 or WII??

And I know you will be annoyed by these questions but how was Jean and Psylocke?

I didn't play as either of them.  I only played up to the point where you can change your team (about 15 minutes into the game) and had to leave.  But judging between what I've seen of the two I'd take the Wii version if I had a Wii too.  I'll rent it for 360, but I really don't like the changes VV made to the game.  N-Space did a much better job being true to the Raven Software versions while upgrading the game a bit.

Thanks for posting. So I am tempted to the PS2.

This could be very beneficial to my Penance mod and based on him ingame could give me alot more ideas on what powers,etc to give him .

@ Teancum,
Did you get to see the hero select menu? Ive been curious as to what it will look like.. Sorry if thats a stupid question though.. :P

I've seen it today. Looks different from the 360 screenshots I saw on the internet.

The wii has the character "mannequins" on the background, directly behind your active heroes (much like MUA1). But also in a non-logical order.

From what I could see is that you have to unlock characters by completing bonusmissions, which are a lot like the simulator missions in MUA1.

I wonder which characters will be playable from the start.

This wasn't a real comment :D I think most of the characters will be closed at the start.