Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dihan on September 12, 2009, 01:40PM
PS2/Wii version are better for one reason.
What reason? I mean, it has less then the other version and it looks the same as the first game.

Ok wait so none of you moderators (Blaw, Teancum, Dihan, and Nodoubt) know which site had the powersets for Psylocke, Jean, Gambit as well as saying no alternate and no Iron Fist.

I just think it is weird as no one on Hero Hq has heard this.

Well, do you guys have an informator or what? This is really strange. Why do you guys know so much, but none of you say, where did you get the info.

Yeah I mean I'm not calling you guys liars but this is very weird and something feels strange about this. And the fact that all of you have given this info but said something like I can't find it, my history is gone, or I can confirm this but can't say which site makes it stranger.

Yeah I don't mean to make you think I'm calling you liars but this is weird.

Yeah, no offense or something, but this is strange. I mean, do you guys really have proof?

Why would we lie? We are the moderators of this site (the same site that brought you all the official characters from the previous game), we dont mess around. We have our ways  :xavier:
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yes I didn't mean any offense to you guys but do you guys actually have proof or a site.

Cuz no one else knows about this and I have tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Yeah, easy. Just something like a proof and we believe. I believe now, but still, it's strange.

No offense once more but if you are telling the truth (which I am sure you all are) would you mind posting a link.

There is no link!!! Lets just say we have a source. Now lets drop it and get back on topic, which is about the game itself.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You decided wise my student :) :D Nah, really. But, than you won't be playing Cyclops and Psylocke