The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think so onslaught may win!
Deadpool vs. Nightcrawler and elektra?

Nightcrawler and Elektra, although they ay not make it out so well :P

Invisible woman vs Dazzler

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Invisible Woman
Storm vs Polaris
(Keep in mind that Lorna can control lightning)

Storm, even tho Lorna may be able to control lightning, she cant contol wind or rain or etc

She Hulk vs Storm

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Storm

:bheart: vs.   :panther:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

sadly,  :bheart:

:firestar:, :humant:, :magma:, :pyro:, :sunfire: vs  :hulk_icon: and :thing:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

:pyro:  :sunfire:  :magma: :firestar: and  :humant:

Wasp Vs Domino

(really? i thought Hulk and Thing would win) Domino

:gambit: vs :hawkeye:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Gambit because, He has more than one weapon and he can charge his cards with Unknown energy and make it explode

:mysterio: And  :docock: Vs  :elektra:   and :abyss:

:elektra:  and  :abyss:

:marrow: vs.  callisto

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Marrow
:warbird:  :moonstar: and  :enchantress: and  :blink: vs  :psylocke:  :iwoman:  :dazzler: and  :wasp:

:blink: :enchantress: :moonstar: :warbird:

:capamer: and :hawkeye: vs :deadpool: and :punisher_logo:

:punisher_logo:  :deadpool:

:juggernaut:  :shehulk:  :hulk_icon:  :thing:  :venom: :warmachine:  :warpath: :sskrull:  :sauron:  :juggernaut: Vs Dark Pheonix and Thor

that's hard... you even have 2 juggernauts... still think Dark Phoenix and Thor win

:deadpool: vs :sskrull:

superskrull.
Domino vs. hawkeye?