Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 21, 2009, 01:00PM #15 Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:59PM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 21, 2009, 12:52PM
Where the heck did you see Shadowcat? And that is just a list of people who may make it. Not everyone duh

marvelfan12345 you were let back in despite the fact that you broke one of the few forum rules and you want your first post back to be that?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I won't guess about DLCs. I will be a good boy and I will sit and wait for them :D

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 21, 2009, 12:52PM
Where the heck did you see Shadowcat? And that is just a list of people who may make it. Not everyone duh

I actually meant Black Cat.  But since you're being a little douche I should also point out I retract my statement about you getting banned and am now sorry I stuck up for you, much less even thought about it.  I do hope you wake up one day and find you not only got hit with the ban hammer, but also the whole damn ban workshop fell on you.  Cheers.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

September 21, 2009, 01:50PM #18 Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 02:01PM by BLaw
I see the "not everyone duh" more as a sentence that was meant as a fact with a touch of "push" in it (if someone actually understands what I'm saying here XD ).

Myself wouldn't comment with stuff like "And that is just a list of people who may make it" since you've been posting lists of characters you wanted to see in MUA2/DLC for MUA2 and almost made facts of it (more like, rumors). I hold nothing against you, but people are getting annoyed by such behaviour (see BR as one of them). I, if I'm not the only one, actually do not care much as I only do my "job" here as a modder and sometimes talk on the forums^^

I think understand BR with the post about "shadowcat" (blackcat in this case). Comment was based off popularity of polls right?

PS: the word "Douche" is also a Dutch word for "shower" XD

I still hope for Nightcrawler or Hawkeye :D :D

Nightcrawler is one of my favs in the game series. I too hope for him to be in (again). Teleporter needed XD

Yeah-yeah! He could be quite good :D

I'd prefer to see War Machine. There might be a slim chance he'll make it to DLC due to his appearance in "Iron Man 2", yes?

Obviously I want Emma Frost mostly, but I also would like to see Cyclops, Psylocke, Black Widow, Moonstone, Spider Woman and War Machine. Black Cat would be a great adition too in my opinion.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'd love to have Emma too. She'd bring something unique to the game.

September 21, 2009, 11:26PM #25 Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:30PM by Iron Fist and Deadpool
What unique? She's just a telepath with the power to turn her body to diamond. For me, anyone else would be much much better. Like Rouge! And still no offense.

Nightcrawler and Rouge for DLC!! And for president!! And for dinner!!

Rouge? You want make-up for MUA2? Whatever floats your boat! :P

It's Rogue.

Emma Frost is unique because, outside all the Grey's, there aren't really many big name telepaths. She also fills the role of a female bruiser without being a hulking monstrosity. She's also a very relevant character whilst Rogue's last time in the limelight was during the Hecatomb thing and she hasn't really been seen since. Her team wasn't particularly successful either. Yes, she has a unique power but I'd prefer too see others.

Though I don't want them to make some characters like Emma Frost because you just know VV will make them ugly.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dude, I always write her name wrong :D I just can't wait for the DLCs, I would be if they would make Hawkeye, Ronin, Nova, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Bullseye, Cable, Rogue, Dr. Octopus. If only one of them would be DLC, than I would be happy :D

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 22, 2009, 02:13AM
... Rogue, Dr. Octopus. If only one of them would be DLC, than I would be happy :D

Almost always :P

Now dr. octopus would be interesting.

Yeah, it would be neat if you guys could make him in a mod, don't you agree? :D